FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi hish..,

stats count very very low...i've been with... when u @sharingmatrix never seen such low count...

i don't why u do this... u brought urself down...

i think FSC...going to end.!!!i'm very sad...:(:(

many of my old files are now showing "Uploaded On 2011-Dec-23". because of this, filemanager sorting is all messed up

Hish, please make the premium referral page look like the old one or just remove COLLABORATION and FREE from it. Might confuse newbies.

Confirm sorting file is mess around here, very uncomfortable :'(

Not only can't sort files by date, but most of my files shows wrong upload date now, added this info to my previous ticket earlier, still waiting for answer.

Hish, I don't know if its been mentioned but...

When moving files, the scroll bar doesn't appear in the pop up list of folders when expanding a folder to see its subfolders unless you first expand that folder in the file manager before you click to move files and get the pop up listing of files.

how to re-name multiple files at a time. ????

is there any way in filesonic like filejungle ???????/

how to get filesonic banners from filesonic ......

Last edited:
Hish please do something about file sorting system its all messed up
please sort out the issue
Edit: i have over 4k files but i can see only 500 files and i cant find any way to go to next page

Last edited:
And please do something about sorting files by date... :(

If you can sort your files by date, please come with details how can you do it?

Last edited:
I was thinking the same.If a collaboration account doesnt have limits then all the downloader will download from collaboration links and this means no sales and no earning to all the standard links.

I like some changes but I dont like this collaboration account idea.First of all Filesonc will confuse all the downloaders and they wont know what account they must buy.There must be only 2 types of accounts free and premium.

The collaboration links idea must be used as in fileserve.Only as an option, with limits and paying for the space used like $9 for 250GB of collaboration space.

I am happy that I am not the only one who can see the problems with the new collaboration system + the new signup page (people think they can sign up as a fee user and download files).

It sucks and it NEEDS to be changed :(

Missing ....

... "Get Links"-Button
... Playsonic-Stats
... Shortlinks

Next time start a betatest b4 you let this annoying design hit your affiliates like a stone hidden in a snowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back