FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Filesonic supporter,

Thank you so much for your reply!

I've just change PPS since 3 hours ago, but there isn't any email notice from Filesonic for this. But in setting screen, I see the changing was applied.

Hi

So it is fine... This means it is changed... What is your FS nickname? Id like to verify it

Hish

My Filesonic ID: txheavenxt@gmail.com

Pls help me to check again and confirm.

By the way, I tried to remote from Filesonic to Filesonic today. But all time I got screen as below:

1222011122.png

Pls help me to check your remote upload function also.

Thank you so much for your support always

I think I found out the bug in remote upload function.

I tested many times and found the problem in our links.

If you want to remote from Filesonic to Filesonic, and all link you paste in FS screen are alive links, Filesonic still remote smoothly. But if one link in them is dead link, remote function is error.

My problem is as like as tsutsumi

when i paste my link in remote upload box and click upload button, the page went blank.

I tried to remote from FSO to FSO as a premium user. I tried single link.

Please check

Hello Hish,

If i refer my friend and we both using the same RDP (same IP), will we both get ban? We using the RDP upload via FTP only. His house IP and mine not same.

Hello Hish,

I've been wondering about the whole upload/download setup that FileSonic uses. Why is the max download size for free users only 400MB when they can upload 1GB files? It's like asking for more clutter on your servers with less traffic.

You may want to consider making the ratio more even for free users, such as max 500MB upload and 500MB download, or 400MB max upload and 1GB max download size. This way you get less clutter on servers and more people downloading. The one thing preventing FileSonic from being lightyears ahead in the fileshare market is that people prefer downloading less parts or single files, and other hosts offer that at the moment.
Having higher max upload size than download size just seems a bit backwards.

Hello Hish,

I've been wondering about the whole upload/download setup that FileSonic uses. Why is the max download size for free users only 400MB when they can upload 1GB files? It's like asking for more clutter on your servers with less traffic.

You may want to consider making the ratio more even for free users, such as max 500MB upload and 500MB download, or 400MB max upload and 1GB max download size. This way you get less clutter on servers and more people downloading. The one thing preventing FileSonic from being lightyears ahead in the fileshare market is that people prefer downloading less parts or single files, and other hosts offer that at the moment.
Having higher max upload size than download size just seems a bit backwards.

Hello

For now, most our affiliates are on pay per sale and they oppose changing that for now... We are still thinking about it... For now, only premiums can download 1GB ... We will see about the future:)

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back