FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

You should click on the folder, then click on edit... Then mark the checkbox that says "make folder public" .. Once the folder is public, you can see the link on the right side :)

Please try it and let me know how it goes!

Hish

Dear Hish thanx again.
Once more :your are best , Filesonic is best too.

Its ok now. I Click on folder- Then i click edit- then i published my folder, after that my folder link is generated.

Regard

Hello Hish

For PPS program ... do u pay recurring i mean on rebills say the member renews after 1 month ... do u keep on paying the commissions ??

If yes is it the same %age

^^
There is no payout button. They pay on fridays if you have more than $15

Remote Upload doesnt work. I get 500 error Internal Server Error

Dear Filesonic supporter,

I have a question.

Currently, I set up "pay per download". I want to change to "pay per sale" now. Therefore, I'd like to confirm.

If I change to PPS right now. When is effective time? And how about all money I get pay per download in this week.

1212011123.png

Thank you And waitting for your reply.

SO should remove refunding system !!!

One premium account was sold throw my account 5 days ago but it is refunded today

Hows that possible ?

Hi Hish , i'm an user of filesonic and fileserve. But since yesterday remote upload from filesonic to fileserve don't work ,but why? Because i use Fileserve like a mirror but now it's just impossible.
Thanks

SO should remove refunding system !!!

One premium account was sold throw my account 5 days ago but it is refunded today

Hows that possible ?

Hi
I agree with you! I have the same problem! And in statistic refunds are counted like new sales.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back