FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FileSonic Hish
This is because you ARE an affiliate and did NOT open an affiliate ticket!

Anyway, ill answer soon. If you want quick answers next time, choose the correct account :)

Hish

if i am hish i have gone nut already X-D
coz too many ppl open a ticket and they don't choose affiliate and then complaint about it like "wtf hish why you still not answer my ticket are you so busy with your gf"
btw,maybe you should set "affiliate" as default

For premium member, should i select a premium or affilate ticket, also what does an affilate ticket mean ??

I really wish people would stop posting their ticket number here. Just send your ticket then wait for a reply instead of yelling HISH Y U NO ANSWER ME??? over and over.

You'll get a reply when he gets to your ticket. You're not the only one he has to answer. :facepalm:

Are you an affiliate?

if yes, select affiliate.

if no, are you a premium member?

If yes, select premium.

if no, select free

Hish

Hish i just posted that my IP got blocked again man, u just unblocked it like two days...why again man??

Multiple failed logins can get your IP banned. This is to help prevent people hacking accounts or abusing the system

Hish
Hey man i am on a university network and i have no control over it, please help me, i have been paying my premium membership regularly.

Request no. (#168930)

i started to focus on getting more downloads and sales.

soon i will start to earn more then 2$ a day, but my sales count isn't good

can i get free premium or i must have sales to get premium?

also if i can't get much sales how much time the premium will last

can i request premium again?

just want to clear these things as i am strongly focusing on filesonic

Thanks

Hi Hish - Is there a possibility to create voucher code or something
(5$ - 1 month) so I can give it to a friend of mine so he can make his free filesonic
account into Premium account (not to create new Premium account)

If not is there a possibility that you deduct 5$ from my account and make his free
account a premium for 1 month - If this is possible please tell me where to send details of my and his account so you can do this - because it seems that you dont receive PM here on wjunction

Thanks in advance

I dont recieve my payment this week.. also my account got deleted?

I was logged in:
UsmEy.png

Then when i click on My Files i got un error and automatically Logged Out, when my tried to log in i got this error:
7Qq3V.png

me tried forgot password and still same error:
qX4q8.png

a minutes before account be blocked (check server time)
rCyNp.png

g0qsv.png

Still on Super Elite TOP, but my acc is blocked, thats nice???
2gfr6.png

Dear Hish Please check:
Ticket #168112

have u answerred, hish? if yes, what was the problem, let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back