FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I joined play sonic, but I wonder how many download times equal to 1 credit???
100 download times = 1 credit?
Or 1$ = 1 credit?

Please explain my misunderstand!
Best regards!

Hi Hish!
I worked hard and I never fraud like what you said!
I sent you some examples of exactly links of where I post my files following your requests but I haven't received your answers for two days. I am still waiting your answer.
Please check it help me and pay the money that I earned in the nearest day. Thanks!

User: uploader1982
ID: 723439
Ticket #168185

"""Guys, I will say this again. Anyone that tells me here to check ticket # ... I will put it at the end of the list and do it last, since it wastes my time reading emails from here and tickets!

:)

By Hish""""

I Removed my ticket number...

Last edited:
I am extremely sorry because i was not knowing that rule but i just removed it at the same time you posted here...

EDIT : I am new to filesonic and i saw so many users posting ticket numbers on the last page thats why i posted mine too but once again i am sorry...

Hish

Dude my IP got blocked again (#168930)
I am from a University Network man with common IP and multiple FSC premium users. Stop blocking the IP please, Why is it happening again, i mean you just unblocked it two days ago
Please help ASAP :(

This is because you ARE an affiliate and did NOT open an affiliate ticket!

Anyway, ill answer soon. If you want quick answers next time, choose the correct account :)

Hish

if i am hish i have gone nut already X-D
coz too many ppl open a ticket and they don't choose affiliate and then complaint about it like "wtf hish why you still not answer my ticket are you so busy with your gf"
btw,maybe you should set "affiliate" as default

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back