FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they cannot inform the main site?the inform the WJ??

And what now?1 month of premium goes to waste?i cannot download anything.All downloads are dying and the speed is 40kb top.

84605478.png

i requested my money on 11\2 but i didnt receive until now .

indeed FTP uploading is not good like other hosts i do not know why as many people like to upload via FTP when they can not get high stable speed to upload by browser so please give some care to FTP uploading to be able to work better.

@ EL: Should be faster than 40 KB/sec. I'm downing with half the speed I used to so still getting a good 500-600 KB/sec. depending on server.

@ smoking: You need to press PAYOUT.

Ricky yesterday i was having steady 2-3mbs..I am not giving full fault at you,i have contacted my server provider too.

Can someone else confirm this about speeds?

@ EL: The tweaks we're performing now on current servers will speed things up, but we will also be getting a bunch of more servers if that's the case. Unfortunately servers isn't as quick as buying a Big Mac from MacDs.

the uploading is terribly slow even the site needs 20 - 30 seconds till its working properly.

454fd6.jpg

before it was like 10 seconds for 20 mb and now its 10 minutes.

looks like Downloaders had some prob today i can see my files not being downloaded that much as compared to daily :)
anyways i know maintanence going on so np here :)

Good luck with everything ricky

Hi, RickyFS :)

Can you add in file manager at 'deleted files' a date when file was deleted? Coz there is only upload time and it's hard to understand wich exactly file gone.
Or maybe just make e-mail notification when file is deleted?
tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back