FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had today around 400 files deleted but in my DMCA list it only shows 38, why are not listed all the other files in the DMCA? if there are files not listed in the DMCA theres a big chance theres other files that have been deleted and i have never noticed.

I have the same problem :(

i had today around 400 files deleted but in my DMCA list it only shows 38, why are not listed all the other files in the DMCA? if there are files not listed in the DMCA theres a big chance theres other files that have been deleted and i have never noticed.
Files are only added to the list if its upload date it within 30 days from the present day. Any old files that has an upload date before that period will be deleted but not added to the list. It's a known bug that has been asked by many users to be fixed but when will that time be? Only Ricky knows. :P

how much i need to wait for transfer money? 6 days WTF? can it be automatic ? that would be aswsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUTOMATIC we are in 21 century man !!!!

@ bernard: Did it? Got link for it?

@ tvg: Could be outsync since we're performing maintenance.

@ all: We had record earnings for everyone (or you should have had) yesterday..Very good day for people using FS :)

Anything else I need to be aware of? I can guarantee you guys the file manager will be much quicker in the future, speed will also be good etc. etc. We will take care of all the known bugs that we have. Promise. Things take time to fix... We're currently upgrading our system so therefore everything is slow; you sacrifice some to gain more.

@Ricky,
I just deleted that file and RU again from other host, it's not the first time happened. Last time, filesize shrink from 100mb to 16kb, I'll pm you if it happens again. Thanks for the concern.

Anyone got the same experience?

Last edited:
What is wrong with the speeds??in almost every server i get on my download links i get hardly 30kb speed!like fs187dm. 30kb.Anyone facing same problem?Premium btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back