FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ AppleS: Megaupload puts a temporary ban to our IPs if their "quotation" has exceeded. This was part of their updates.
ok
We won't tell you how many IPs are allowed, because there are dishonest people in this world following this thread. I don't need to point out that there are people out there who share their accounts with their friends who live in the same city. If they do get disabled they will write support and claim it is their dynamic IP.
ok dude understood ur problem too.

RickyFS
Requesting to add Moneybookers to fileserve payments. as all indians having trouble with paypal.
please look after it, most of the Indian uploaders having trouble to keep out through pp from next month.
Thank you

lol my FTP upload working normaly.about 13Mbits/s per file :)

Hello, look, i see your post about your speed upload to fileserve from 13mb/s per file... i cant get this speed with this host i only get 1 - 1.5Mbs per file , but with bitshare i get 40mb/s per file.... i use filezilla.

Can you please tellme how you get this up speed? what ftp program you use?

i really love if you helpme whit this, i upload files from 2gb and do this at 1-1.5mb/s is really boring (20-25 minutes takes the upload of my aports to fileserve with this speed)

72658668.png

payout with webmoney :D

ok

ok dude understood ur problem too.

RickyFS
Requesting to add Moneybookers to fileserve payments. as all indians having trouble with paypal.
please look after it, most of the Indian uploaders having trouble to keep out through pp from next month.
Thank you

Moneybookers doesn't work with file hosting companies, so they will never be added. You should switch to AlertPay

My files are getting downloaded but i'm not getting paid for any of them.

See the files download count which i just uploaded 2 days back.

And now check the downloads count in stats section. Quite a Fraud way of fileserve to cheat.
bFSsQf.png

Now i have added all the details, please have a check of this issue.

Or else don't cheat members.

My files are getting downloaded but i'm not getting paid for any of them.

See the files download count which i just uploaded 2 days back.

And now check the downloads count in stats section. Quite a Fraud way of fileserve to cheat.
bFSsQf.png

Now i have added all the details, please have a check of this issue.

Or else don't cheat members.

LOL, did not you see the small asterisks at the bottom of the file manager mate?

I got my payment for this week :D Thanks FS.

Also I have a problem. I cant remove any files in specific folders, event I got anouncement: File is moved successfully but they're not.

I have received my payment for this week.

@prazsky

Yeah its slow, but we have to manage. FS is undergoing maintenance and there is nothing we can do about it

Its not even opening now. Dunno why fileserve is the only site that has such an uber slow file manager. Wish they would fix it for good :|

Its not even opening now. Dunno why fileserve is the only site that has such an uber slow file manager. Wish they would fix it for good :|

First page :)

It will be for good and load quicker than anyone else's ...After....read first page.

@ all: You just need to grind it out. At periods it will be slow. Nothing I can do about it. No matter how much you complain, time won't go any faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back