FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't but the concern would be; how do we know you're the same person downloading it? :) Any of such doubts arising, you may find yourself disabled.

may be ur true but some of them are using rdp, dedicated servers and other
so what about them..
for that we are interested in knowing how many ips are allowed. so that we can take care of it.
because every one will change their rdp and dedicated servers . torrent flux each month.
:)

@ AppleS: Megaupload puts a temporary ban to our IPs if their "quotation" has exceeded. This was part of their updates.

We won't tell you how many IPs are allowed, because there are dishonest people in this world following this thread. I don't need to point out that there are people out there who share their accounts with their friends who live in the same city. If they do get disabled they will write support and claim it is their dynamic IP.

ricky: I see you ask him if he is Free user or Premium user that's a seperation between them anyway I thought they are the same process.

that's clear now why I got my payment sooooooooo quick cause I clicked payout yesterday :D lol

lol you shouldnt be having that nick :)

he asked him what is the payment procesor he is using
Paypal or some other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back