FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
capture_c0i5n8ta.png

Is it possible to get the soft blue a lot darker, for me i can't really tell what folder ive selected

I got $31 in my earnings right now why is the Account Balance is only reflective of my total amount until Friday instead of Saturday. I want to press the transfer button now with the $31 amount instead of the $23.

Im sorry for going offtopic. But will this affect us as we have our personal, true details in our Paypal accounts??

PayPal is also named as a defendant on the basis that it offers financial services to Hotfile, Titov and Lemuria. Liberty demands that the court freezes defendants’ assets held by PayPal pending the outcome of the case..

I got $31 in my earnings right now why is the Account Balance is only reflective of my total amount until Friday instead of Saturday. I want to press the transfer button now with the $31 amount instead of the $23.

I believe it is manually controlled mate (for fraud prevention), so, there should be a specific cut off time for that

@ DAB: Sounds like a weird case. We do not delete files if you're a Premium. I've had a Premium since the beginning and my files still exists. How old were the files that got deleted? I think there was a spider that could crawl through users' files if they had some program installed previously.

@ SecretCase: Can you PM me your username?

@ DBM: Isn't that a screen-contrast option? I think you've set it to too light...I see the selection just fine.

@ crazybana: PM me link

@ tre2k3: It didn't change @ 00:00AM/even an hour later?

storage problem

hi,

i have a problem with my fs storage. i`ve bought 6 months of premium so i have Unlimited storage... i can upload anything but when i wanna copy something i get an error that says: "The size of the file xxxxxxxxx.rar exceeds your storage limit". can you check the problem?

btw my account name is : taranu

@ tre2k3: It didn't change @ 00:00AM/even an hour later?
it updated to reflect what I earned Friday. Its just started doing this these last couple of weeks. So now I got to wait til after 11:59 pm Sunday night to transfer money to account to get what I earn Saturday.

@ taranu: Fixed

@ tre2k3: I don't see that. Please check screenshots of an example:

Total earnings:
ce8cf4.jpg

Today's earnings:
577a09.jpg

You put 1.88 + 68.83 = 70.71 (not 70.74 because there's some decimals missing I think that would add up to that)....So this person's earnings was included from Saturday.

@ all with files on 992: Try your files now. I am not sure if data was recovered.

Last edited:
Ricky, When i change the payment Alertpay to Paypal, i did not got any confirmation email in my inbox or junk email.. can you check please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back