FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh well..

Try use an accelerator before you start pounding that our speed sucks. A 10 MBit line from BT or TalkTalk does 600-700 KB/sec via Firefox. IDM hits 900-950. Just saying.

@ Jayzzy: Yes, FS992 looks a bit dead-ish right now. Someone else reported their links to be dead on this server too. Will have it looked at

i will once again back up Rick on this,i download as a free user,granted i am in Canada,but i can download a 700mb+ movie in around 35min or so,of course as a free user that can vary up to 1 hr... the speeds are fine considering i am a free user. May want to flush your cache/dns to try and improve speeds @ uzzlic

Ricky, does Fileserve consider their customers so dumb that you fool them with a 'buy two months for Euro 19.99 and get one month free' when normally a one month is US$9.99? :P

Your sarcasm sucks....like fileserve.....i really want to finish quicker moving all my files to another ( i want say who-because you will think-again-that i am just making advertise to another), and something u did not answer about your "professionalism " why do i have to come here to talk with someone from fileserve and nobody is giving me an answer when i contact fileserve ...true professionals...come to another site to talk :))

i m trying to at least
counting is done in everyone is missing here from Turkey..
my english i better than ur web city informations
i was uploading not one has thngs ... and per day reduces a person..
while hundreds of other sites you dont download..
than i ll never ever again enter Fileserve ...
and i think , other web cities are better than your web city
i m not just saying this that all the Turkey ..
have a good day..

i will once again back up Rick on this,i download as a free user,granted i am in Canada,but i can download a 700mb+ movie in around 35min or so,of course as a free user that can vary up to 1 hr... the speeds are fine considering i am a free user. May want to flush your cache/dns to try and improve speeds @ uzzlic
thx...i will try!!

@ sniffdog: They should get an extra month for free :) ...It means 90 days for 19.99. Bargain.

@ uzzlic: Your come back sucks, just like your arguments do.

I honestly could not care less what you think, say or breathe. I do not see why I keep continuing answering you in the details I've set forth in previous replies, when all you have to say is just...NOTHING.

Our CS-reps do give answers...Just not to someone who will not write out in details what their problem is, or if their problem is just a bag load of whine as you've displayed so generously in this thread. A bag load of emptiness so to say. Nothing you have stated have been a sign of "unprofessionalism". You can go to others and get mugged off; I really do not care. Good day and God Speed.

@ death_metalss: We don't own a web city. I don't even think that exists...Or you're welcome to prove me wrong. Do people live in that web city?

Your earnings falling, has nothing to do with us. More so to say the people you know and what you can offer them. I wouldn't download something off you if it was a painting of your latest Mozart interpretation of his 9th symphony. Take a deep look into yourself before you start pointing fingers.

For both of you...I think our conversation is over. Q.E.D. (Google it if you don't know. At least I taught you something)

Last edited:
@ death_metalss: Ok buddy. I hope you spend the money we gave you wisely on English classes. Me laugh as well.
@RickyFS,I want go English classes,but your stats very low,remote error always.:DYou must fixed them.If you continue like this you'll lose many users.

@ Ricky , lots of guys saying that stats are being low i guess that too but i'm not really sure
could you please just ask the support to check that ?
thanks in advance

When i have 1000 files i earn 50$ weekly. Now i have 5000 files and i earn 30$ weekly. WHY?
Waiting for a reasonable explanation.

there are many reasons, it doesn't mean the more u upload, the more you will earn. You also need to 'spam' your links everywhere (more important than uploading, i think). Quality of your content matters too. Now there are many competitors (uploaders, and new file hosts give more option for downloaders) also affect our earning (I am suffered from that too). Lastly, time matters too, the one who upload and post first will have advantages over the one who are late.

When i have 1000 files i earn 50$ weekly. Now i have 5000 files and i earn 30$ weekly. WHY?
Waiting for a reasonable explanation.

@ Ricky , lots of guys saying that stats are being low i guess that too but i'm not really sure
could you please just ask the support to check that ?
thanks in advance

Same here Ricky. Resolve this problem pls.

Fileserve gets more premium members daily, so counted downloads decrease.
Also with the increase of mass posters & loads of filehosts, it's only normal you get less downloads :)
There is nothing wrong with the stats

there are many reasons, it doesn't mean the more u upload, the more you will earn. You also need to 'spam' your links everywhere (more important than uploading, i think). Quality of your content matters too. Now there are many competitors (uploaders, and new file hosts give more option for downloaders) also affect our earning (I am suffered from that too). Lastly, time matters too, the one who upload and post first will have advantages over the one who are late.

We are NOT newbie in uploading thing! We can think about them but dont think any relevance that your sayings... So there is a problem about our stats and earnings! not only a few people. Hundereds of us discussing for two weeks and today we agreed!

It doesn't matter if you agree or not, the earnings are not lower than normal.. they are lower than at the start of Fileserve, which is inevitable (read my post above)

I'll give an example: how much times we faced payout delay sorting under system issues and filemanager.. and so on what makes me get mad is that the same problem announce it's solved and after a couple of days pop-up again as it never happened before!

I don't think you have the right to talk until you run a site with 100's of servers on your own, and see the insane amounts of work that comes with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back