FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
works here DANG3ROUS - go to start > run (or search box if win 7) type in "cmd" > then type in "tracert fileserve.com" > at one point it will say time out - copy 2 lines above that and the line which times out here (if either of those 2 lines are your home line then change the IP (e.g. if in the 2 lines above the time out it says your IP ( for example 8.8.8.8 ) then change your ip to another IP in the same range - for example an IP in the same range as 8.8.8.8 is 8.8.8.240 - this will protect your identity whilst still telling us where it is coming from.)

RickyFS will probably ask for this so you could just PM him the tracert and he'll see what the problem is. but a tracert should tell you where it is cutting off

If fileserve works with one browser and not another it isn't the peering between fileserve and your computer. It is most likely a client-side issue.

File Manager is going to be rolled out in a few hours. Need you guys to drop feedback.

@ sceneroot: I'll get back to you on that. As said, we record sessions and not cookie, so if your users divert from any other places when ending up on FS, you will lose that sale. Session prevents people from doing cookie stuffing.
I asked a friend too, with bigger sales, got ~30 sales till some time and nothing since. Almost seems like in order to prevent fraud site sales you have highly limited even the correct ones.

Wishful thinking....the web file manager speed is now back to slow slow slow! At least it's not ultra slow ultra slow ultra slow! :)

Keep optimizing it, guys! You're on the right track!

I asked a friend too, with bigger sales, got ~30 sales till some time and nothing since. Almost seems like in order to prevent fraud site sales you have highly limited even the correct ones.

I don't believe we have touched the site-sales "feature" for some time now as techs been busy with us. Sales stopping abruptly sounds "out of place".

My earnings have been lost-erased...!
I go into my earnings page and it asks me to enter my pay-pal account again.

I have set all these once I registered with a premium account before 2 weeks...my earnings have been counted since and then till before 1 hour. Now it looks like everything have been lost. What is happening?

I am new to fileserve but it keeps disappointing me everyday in many ways (remote upload, inconsistent file explorer, now this...)

Can I please have an answer on this?

Log out - log in.

Problem solved.

@DANG3ROUS

The new file manager is what you see - I think.

Edit: Oh, the old one is back up - but the new one was there for some time.

files are not alphabetically arranged.

anyway, excited about the new file manager and here's hoping it still retains the same loading speed we've been enjoying lately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back