FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lam not the only one dude
lam taking messages from 25 different forums, that none of my links are active
interesting
maybe bad luck onLy :) :)
anyway thx

I am just copying my posts from this thread in order to get some support from the "official" thread.

----
Today I decided to go premium to Fileserve. There are a lot of people around saying that this maybe the best filehost but I think I have already regretted giving money to go premium.

I have been with rapidshare for the last 4 years with no problems (ok...we all know the recent history with them...).
I am using filesonic for the last 1 week or so and I am really satisfied with how it works and what it offers.

What about fileserve?

1) The filexplorer really sucks (sorry, but it does)
2) I am trying to remote upload files and it takes ages but MOSTLY some of the files are just rejected with no apparent reason. This is not convenient at all.
3) ok, yes...they have been rejected. In the "failed list" it doesn't provide me with the exact links I entered before. I need to go again to one-by-one files to make another list and enter to the "remote upload" section.
3) I just figured out that fileserve does not support remote upload to other filehosts? I tried to remote-upload to my filesonic account a file from fileserve and it just failed. If this is the case, this is really very bad attidute of fileserve.

Am I missing something?
This is totally a mesh, making life very difficult with no reason.

(I am not a filesonic fan etc. bullshiting fileserve. I just dont get this)

-----
(talking about file explorer)
...another issue I have is that sometimes it also doesn't "refresh" when I do things in there. I need to refresh the whole page to see the effects.
-----
Sorry for posting over, but I am just facing a lot of problems here...
This is getting really funny (and frustrating X-()

with 0 files in "Pending Remote files" and 0 files in "Failed Uploads" I am trying to re-enter the previously failed links in the remote upload box. I hit the [submit] button, it loads and it just does nothing...
Nothing added nowhere....

I dont know if I am just so unlucky and the whole system is not working right now but if this is the case normally, this is totally ..."unproductive" for me. I can't continue hosting my files in fileserve, actually I can not even start.

I hope I am the the dumb here and I am doing something wrong (but I am not new to this...wtf)
----

Can I have please some support?

@times,
you'll have to click the transfer button and wait for the amount to show in your my payout

@Ricky,
current file manager has made me frustrated with its slowness, unresponsiveness, I do hope the new one will be released soon with a fix first rather than new features.

@kariofilis
when Re-entering a failed RU, you have to like rename the file/ make it something different cause RU wont accept the same file while the original is pending on their systems

@ greenleader: We have 1 slovakian guy in here who grabs with 12 Megabytes per sec. His name starts with "c" ...something. You tried to test the speed with free? Are you maxing the 400/500 Kilobytes per sec?

@ piratsko: If you didn't receive it this week, then yes.

@ Times: You should do if they are able to grab our files.

@ SuPeRGeNiUs: We've never made you swim in shit. I totally disagree to that. I would still bet a rotten sock on that the payment was rejected. How much you have in your account doesn't matter if it is limited/not able to receive new funds.

What we can do is to replace your current Approved payout with another email/paypal account that you may have. I can't do anything - You would be the 0.1% of the users that do not receive their Paypal payment because their PP-account is faulty. Our account is fully functional, so the error has to be in your account. We will retry the payment again next week for the same address unless you wish to change it. Let me know.

@ skoti: PM me your links if you believe they're dead. Have you tried to download as anonymous/free/premium?

@ kundurocks: Let us know the feedback on it. We believe it's on par with IDM and jDownloader - System resource is kept at a minimum that doesn't affect your PC/laptop.

@ kariofilis: Sorry to hear about your bad experience with us. Usually our remote is some of the most stable and recognizable feature we have.

What happened last night was an unscheduled maintenance by our provider on those specific servers, thus, you didn't see our site totally crash. However, your remote failed, it went tits up for all the remote upload users at that specific time. If you try to remote again right now, I'll guarantee you that it will go smooth and all your files will be moved.

Contrary to your belief that we have blocked out all the other host, I would certainly like to disagree. We have never put a block/stop to other servers unless it looked like a malicious attack: How would your system cope if 1 server was trying to grab 1000s of links? How would you consider such actions Versus giving 1000s of free users THEIR download capability? So the trade-off here is that the other host should try to maintain some sort of "standard of operation" instead of trying to jeopardize our servers and piss off their users (uploaders). First and foremost, we are here to serve the users, not our competitors.

Please read on as I may answer some of your other questions to other users.

@ cilembu: The new file manager should be an improved experience. You saw our "test" last week. So we have fine-tuned it, but won't release it on a Friday in case things go tits-up for the weekend; you wouldn't want a non-working Fileserve.com over the weekend right? First thing Monday, we will roll it out and see how it goes. Employees at Fileserve are not obligated to work on weekends (some do, including me). I just check the forums and help out users because I want us to be different from any other hosts.

Your files should load quicker as we will only list your newest ones.

The feature of searching >450 MB files will also be available (can't remember who requested this)
Renaming won't make you go back to "root" but stay in the section that you renamed. Mass-rename is still being developed and expected time is ~2 weeks.

@ trieutan: As explained on the first page of this thread, we will integrate the mod for upload. Following this, there will be a Mac version out for the Mac users. We will also look into getting it supported for RDPs (Windows 2003 SP2 I believe people mentioned?) so people can grab and upload files with "ease".

Dear RickyFS!

last day, my webmoney classic is error, and i could not conect my id usually !
now, i create new payment webmoney : Zxxxxxxxx
i edit my account, fileserve mail confirm to xxxxxx@yahoo.com . But mail yahoo not reveice mail confirm from fileserve .
please change payment for me!
thanks

please check Pm

@ binhbong: Answered all pms.

@ zyberakuma: Some information on where it is slow would help me, rather than giving me a clue and let me have a Q&A session with you.

@RickyFS it barely loads. Not only on the my earnings page (that page takes 25 seconds to load since day 1) the homepage's title is loaded in 2 seconds but the actual page in about 25

How? It's easier to say something, harder to prove otherwise.

I can tell you that earnings have been stable lately. And look at our traffic at alexa - Same traffic so it means "same" users, "same" uploaders (etc.)...just with more firepower now that they are acquainted with our service.

Don't see why you should get a raise when everyone still makes the same, so please elaborate how you feel "cheated"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back