FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me - every page:
main page;
statistics;
file-manager;
my account page;

any page i try to access keeps dropping me request timeouts. After 10 refreshes i can access a page but, say if i manage to access file manager, i cannot sort my files, i cannot check catalogs and so on. Is this just me who has this problem as it is really interesting - fileserve was working fine before.

Okay just got my first payment and I gotta say FS rocks. Also blew me away when I got the entire payment without paypal fee deduction :D

Prolly reading it wrong somehow but if it did occur without any deductions then FS ftw!

hey guys i'm really happy for you and ima let you finish, but i still cannot access fileserve. :D

Do you too have the same problem or is it just me?

Hi Ricky
yeh u alright
it was not in white list
this bad man who hacked my email put fileserve in black list
to prevent me to recover my password
thank you ,,, I just do it and added it white list

:)

u r great supporter

@ yten: Could this be related to you running any sort of script? Please list the scripts that you're using & programs either here or in a PM.

@ all: Please check your Alertpay & Webmoney accounts too.. Payments have been sent and everyone should have been paid.

Hi,

i do not use any scripts. I use Firefox browser with NoScript addon, however it is configured so Fileserve is allowed to run everything. I upload (well when i could) via browser upload and ftp upload using Filezilla. Don't know what else should i tell you as this is pretty much everything i use.

I always get Request timeout errors in FIrefox and it seems i do not get my share of your bandwidth. Not that i can access other file hosts (Filesonic, bitshare, duckload, hotfile) which are also scripted heavily, if that means anything.

Thanks for the support. :)

Ricky, I just bought premium. I currently have 499.9GB of files but when i try to copy a 100 mb file it says it exceeds my storage limit. :(

Edit: I can upload more files though, but not copy. I have exceeded 500 GB now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back