FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote upload from MU doesnt work? When I put link and type username and password, after that all links goes on Failed Uploads (Link not found)...but all links are double checked, and they works..

For the ones getting error on MU...We checked a few of the error messages. It's either because:
1. The links do not exist
2. The login failed (i.e. you were banned or someone changed your password)

I'm seeing a ton of files getting moved over by some users, so get on your horses and start moving your files over to us :)

today MU changes his layout. Then after any MU link is not remote uploaded to any host. I tried 3 host.

RickyFs can you check it. Its not working.

MU to FS remote is working but not very well. Getting loads of failed uploads that says "Download link not found" even though all links are valid.

Yeah Ricky at least for me.
I uploaded below files today

33064818.jpg

90108683.jpg

And If you check stats area, it's not updated,It shows only 70 downloads!

67215511.jpg

File manager counts downloads from premium users, free users and failed downloads etc.
Stats only counts downloads from free users and 1/download pr. premium user/day.

But apart from, your stats looks almost impossible.
The count of 70 is VERY VERY low.

Even if almost all the downloads came from premium users and even if almost half of the download attempts failed, it should have been higher.

Its a bit complicated :(

Maybe stats is lagging behind file manager by a few hours?

@RickyFS,just to confirm:
upload and remote its alowed from multiple IP's,just download are problematic from multi IP's for one acc ?!?!?
are login from multi ips to the same time ,for upload and remote upload, alowed?
regards
P.S.:let @RickyFS or some operator answer that not his "folowers" and "wanabee's"!

Techs are already working on that problem.
(well they _should_, because I sent examples to Ricky)

It is not related - it did not just appear in the past 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back