FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yo RickyFs me man!!!

Tell me why the fuck is fileserve down?
When the fuck will it be back up?
Is fileserve this fucking unreliable?
I hope i don't offend you but i am pretty pissed of at the service being provided ATM and i just cant seem to ask this nicely ANYMORE... Dont you guys forget we are bringing customers and we are also ONE!!! YOU HAVE TO SERVE US RIGHTFULLY!

PS: The upload speed is a joke since a week now also!!!

Regards,
L.k.

Lol I actually laughed while reading this. No need to throw around the F word dude.

Upload speed to FS has always been good. I get around 500 kb/s per file and upload upto 10 files at a time. Not bad if you ask me unless you happen to use a 1gbps server.

@Ricky: I heard someone says that "you will be banned if you keep reuploading deleted DMCA files", it is true?

Rule #1 of Fight Club ... erhm.... file hosts:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT DMCA etc.

But... FS is not any different than other hosts regarding DMCA files.
If you want FSs official DMCA policy - read the DMCA page.

RickyFS,

plz don't ignore me. i message you 10 times. you don't reply me. why?

plz RickyFS reply me one time only. After that i never trouble you again. I want to know can i get my account back or can't. If is it not can you delete my account details. like as payment method email address.After you will delete it i want to create new account with 6 month premium. Is there any posibility to create new account for
blocked account.

MY fileServe Login User NAME= UMPLATINUM

Rule #1 of Fight Club ... erhm.... file hosts:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT DMCA etc.

But... FS is not any different than other hosts regarding DMCA files.
If you want FSs official DMCA policy - read the DMCA page.

True. Uploaders shouldn't be stupid enough to ask these sort of questions. It's a grey area :|

@ all, news:

Dear FileServe users,

We will be performing a system maintenance to improve the functions of the File Manager between 1AM and 6AM EST on the 29th of November. During this maintenance all buttons in the File Manager will be disabled.

We thank you for your cooperation and apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Fileserve

[slide]http://i51.tinypic.com/vrrdz4.jpg[/slide] how long this will be pending before it get approwed so I can request payout ? :S

@RickyFS what the deal whit my acc,can I get it back or not !?!
I have mailed two times to U whithout answer.

3 different countries and more than 2 handful of cities in these countries..Please explain in a PM. Superman couldn't even do it in such a short period of time.

Hi RickyFS !
Fileserve has disabled my accout (Mikiechou)... but i didn't got any information from FS about it!
And i didn't break FS rules!
please help me!
thank you!
My account name: Mikiechou

Ricky please that is very important

( my fileserve username : rapidfroz )

I asked u before to fix my copy function here but the same one hacked

my membership here and cause me banne

please dont send last payment to webmoney

that is someone hacked my email

and hacked my fileserve account

I tried to put my email again but

conformotional message sent to his email .... please help me at this

I can provide any proof that is me the real user .

you can notic that I never used webmoney ..... I dont have one

e is trying to steal it

please change my email and password

google has helped me to get my email back

rapidfroz@gmail.com

regards

copied from fileserve

Dear FileServe users,

We will be performing a system maintenance to improve the functions of the File Manager between 1AM and 6AM EST on the 29th of November. During this maintenance all buttons in the File Manager will be disabled.

We thank you for your cooperation and apologize for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Fileserve

@Ricky,

Don't take this the wrong way, Ricky. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for loss revenue. :) I simply want to inform you of potential bugs. Check this screencap:

xolrlg.png

See that 0 times downloaded file? I get that a lot. I can assure you that file and link are valid and that someone has confirmed successful download.

Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back