FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cvrle77

I didn't say views=downloads, I'm referring to their ratio. I consistently have the same number of views, yet my downloads dropped dramatically these past few days.

I have an average of 10 views per file, per forum, and given at least 10 high traffic forums, that's 100 views at the very least but I'm seeing 2-3 downloads for that file? It just makes me wonder...

@ex_zonN, raflamo

I see I'm not the only one facing this dilemma.

@ cvrle77: You're credited with the 5% webmaster earning if they purchase an account during the same session they land on FS from your homepage.

Referral link would take them to a sign up page and then they can sign up and become your referral and make money.

@ n3og3n3sys: And I'm not the one who's going to publish numbers or screenshots of other users.

As said..lower earners are always louder than the ones making it.

I guess we misunderstood each other...

I don't have a website, my links are on other ppl's websites.But if they come to FS, following MY links, and decide to buy premium account, does THAT count as referral?

@RickyFS
Ouch, I'm not the one wanting for anyone to post another user's earnings for comparison nor trying to raise a ruckus, I was just trying to post my concern, that some other users here have also pointed out in the previous posts.

I am just one of those who're experiencing lower than usual downloads, and posting here hoping someone can help .... :(

There might be a problem for some people when fileserve wont open after following a link, or it will open, but the captcha won't show up after clicking downlaod button. This is happening for me all day today and this can result in lower downloads for some people.

Edit: taking back statement about catcha - it seems like my firefox's noscript bugged it, sorry. However i've noticed another problem: download link after waiting time won't show.

i know that this is off topic , but i wanna thank Ricky for the great support
he always answeres the question and the site is amazing , i know filemanager is alil slow
but i heared they are upgrading it , keep up the great effort .

l just can`t login ftp. l tried with my fileserve pass or the pass that appears at the upload page of fileserve, but always l get this screen on filezilla.
can anyone give me a tip.
am l doing something wrong ???

Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

@ skoti: Username?

@ NightMare: Tweaks for it to run faster is hopefully coming this week. The techs are working hard for a solution for it to load faster.

at the same session i don't know about it, but i am getting daily on HF, noting on FS, but i believe people buying fileserve too, but it's not counting maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back