FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Sir my problem is that my account auto changed into the premiuim account but i dont need of this
i do work for earning not for a premium account
so kindly give me my money
i never click on option of redeem
plz plz give me my money
i need this
i hope u understand
Thanks

Login to your paypal - click on the fileserve transaction - You will see that it is on reccuring payment - You can cancel it , so it doesn't happen again the futur.
As for getting your money back - only RickFS or fileserve support can help.

Ricky - Please let me know if you would be able to get me the links . Thanks

Remote upload only works for me if I upload from Megaupload/Rapidshare/Bitshare....usually those take less than 5 mins

When I use file-remoter...it never works, but it works for FS->HF

-> Ricky, could you please answer this one.

Hi.

When a file is deleted (dmca), do you now also delete the copy of the file we made earlier ? 8-)

Cause I can't find the backup of 1 of my deleted files...

thanks.

Remote upload only works for me if I upload from Megaupload/Rapidshare/Bitshare....usually those take less than 5 mins

When I use file-remoter...it never works, but it works for FS->HF

Blame the host you can not remote upload to FS from.
They probably banned FS IPs - seen before.

Frnd my paypal become limited it open 3days ago & i forget to click on payment
& they give me premium of
2010-11-03 -$9.99 Redeem - 30 Days Premium
2010-11-03 -$9.99 Redeem - 30 Days Premium
2010-11-03 -$99.99 Redeem - 730 Days Premium
now what i do
RickyFs plz help me

@ emy: Now you can PM me the ticket number or the email you used to email our support.

@ Wadibahi: See terms. We don't deal with refunds left right or center. No manpower to read excuses (of old grandma's needing medicine or food for the baby). And you redeemed for 2 years and 2 months?

@ xTreme: Pretty weird too the total earnings decreased ...So that must be that some people's earnings decreased which could mean you didn't make anything. You ever thought that it is not a STRAIGT earning line?

@ subaru_20: No. I'd suggest when you hit 20, you hit transfer, as soon as it gets approved, you hit payout. Done :)

@ McDaniels: You most likely ordered it already OR you're able to get it in your account, login and look for it at the top of the page.

@ l0ck: No...But it is available VIA us! You won't find many other AP merchants offering this.

@ tre2k3: They should work for a few more - Which ones didn't work for you?

@ smoking: Webmoney or AlertPay

@ CloudShadow: Yes. It was cheaper than ePass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back