FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not music,i don't upload music.

Either way it went to 100 and from what i read above it's not only me.
Ricky you need to do this more often :D

I knew it!!!!... alertpay option it's not a good idea!!!... :'( now i'm on the 2% remaining

RickyFS... can you send me webmoney then..? or it's possible alertpay this week..??

Also, the money that i request to my account payable from sunday it's not transfered... :O

Hi, i have 2 questions if possible^^

1. There is any new news about the FS AP Debit Card?
2. when are we be able to apply for one? soon?

By the way, i traslated the FS download page into arabic, 3 weeks ago,
i don't receive a such confirmation reply from M. Andy, then now i see that the arabic language has been added to the FS download page...
he said this

"If you are interested in helping out, we will provide a 1 month premium
account for thank you gift." but i don't received nything^^
(for verification: i contacted M.Andy by this email: subaru_20@hotmail.fr, i can also provide u screenshot from my Inbox if u want dear Ricky)
++
I'm Tunisian, so, the flag of the arabic language i think may be the flag of Tunisia, right sir? cause i see the flag of Emarates
Thank you for your understanding. Keep up the good work.
icon7.gif

Best Regards,
Saber.

@ Subaru: Your questions:

1. FS AP debit card should be available for everyone who signed up under the affiliate link we had available. If you did send an email, we forwarded it to AP yesterday so they make take time to retrieve all these emails.
2. Don't know on this.

For the arabic translation - I'm not the one in charge of this. That's as said, Andy. I can inquire with him on Monday if you remind me again.

@RickyFS

As of late (past weeks) browsing fileserve is extremely slow again. My stats page often takes ~45 seconds to load. I'm pretty sure this is not a problem on my end, as I've heard other people say the same. Hope it can be fixed sometime :)

RickyFS... my question is... will you pay today or tomorrow.. or the next week on alertpay.. it's just bcz i will traslate the money in alertpay to liquid money.. so if you can't pay now, i can make the transation now or wait sometime if you can do it..

yes please fix FTP uploads its annoying or atleast post a warning so that one doesn't use that option till its fixed. <_<
Now I am refreshing the files page every 5 minutes hoping that the files would've been moved.

Hello Ricky - Sorry to bother you again . In my previous account there is a folder named BZ or BRZ . Would it be possible to get the links to all the files in the folder in a .txt document and email me or upload it & send me DL link?? I was still working on a topic and i got no backup of those files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back