FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

When a file is deleted (dmca), do you now also delete the copy of the file we made earlier ? 8-)

Cause I can't find the backup of 1 of my deleted files...

Ricky please, help me count hackeron ones, having access to the account by the Cache, but I changed mail and password, I can do please, I can give you the data you ask me, pass old RapidLeech server I use, where are my post, what you need, but please help me. :'(:'(:'(:'(

My account is Creysh

PS: I'm using translator

@ Ricky: thank for you answer
Also, I have a suggestion: like HF, if the file name contains spaces, then the address replaces those spaces by underscores, this would be helpful for those who do posting (copying and pasting).

@ emy: More like so I can look you up. Got a ticket ID? You can't PM me so either just wait for that to be activated or wait for someone to get back to you

Ricky, I had some files (deleted) in the DCMA list some weeks ago, the files disappear eventually from the list; I didn't reupload them again, but now I see those files again in the DMCA list, do you know what could happen?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Sir my problem is that my account auto changed into the premiuim account but i dont need of this
i do work for earning not for a premium account
so kindly give me my money
i never click on option of redeem
plz plz give me my money
i need this
i hope u understand
Thanks

Hi

Sir my problem is that my account auto changed into the premiuim account but i dont need of this
i do work for earning not for a premium account
so kindly give me my money
i never click on option of redeem
plz plz give me my money
i need this
i hope u understand
Thanks

Thats the first time I ever see people dont want premium acc. :P IMHO, you really need premium to make it big ya know, so just let it be you wont regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back