FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i m still not approved on AP payout it still pending .did i have a chance to get payed this week or its the next week :( (requested from sunday )

Do zou have information when zou will start to pazout throut AledrtPay, also, why you didnt aproved my reyuest fot transfer money to payout account?

@ all: 98% of the ones on Alertpay Approved were paid. Please check your account. We have an error on the remaining 2% that will get paid on the next payment payout. Everyone on Pending, please wait till next week's payout.

@ all with FTP: will have someone check up on it - Getting it checked now.

@ phar: Next Weds.

@ The90sKid: We don't allow for FS-to-FS.

@ frogcoin: They usually are DMCA'd but doesn't end up in the tab (glitch I believe)

@ tofuwizard: ^ same answer.

@ earnfs: Your earnings must be very low and everyone else's must be very high since we've seen some peaks in earnings over the last few days.

@ Dangerous: Just how the system interpreted the 500GB. I can give you the 12GB extra if you want.PM me your username.

@ adi111: Must have been a manual riddance of these files.

@ The Coon: Yes ;)

Thanks Ricky!!!!!!!!

I got my first payment of $408.97 USD

an advice for the 2%, perhaps your account is on personal and not more than $400+ can be received

First time i ever received something from a filehost!...thanks! :D

Yep FTP upload is frustrating lately... takes hours with pending files 0_0
Sometimes is faster delete file and reupload... but well is a dumb choice anyways...

Hope that the issue can be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back