FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remote Upload

Hi RickyFS

Can i ask how do i remote Upload from Fileserve to Fileserve on the fileserve interface? I have tried it several times and have failed. Can you please show us the steps on how to do it properly?

thank you

Hi RickyFS i was checking my files today when i found some of my files were deleted and they never appeared in the DMCA list. the files had less than a month and im premium. Any suggestions why could be happening this issue?

Thanks

^Same thing happened to me also, checked some old links and found out that they are not in my file manager anymore and not even in the DMCA folder too. So i clicked on the dead link of those files and it gave me the 'file had been deleted by DMCA or uploader error' but I can't see them in the DMCA folder nor have I deleted those files at all.

In fact, I'm not sure what happen also but I also found some links that was uploaded a month ago that was deleted due to non-activity now even though I'm still a premium member. Isn't there no inactive deletion of files when I'm a premium ?

@@@ryukenshine

icon1.gif

Stats are growing too slow today?
not only today yesterday and few day ago my earning very slow :) i don't know why my file still fine

Sorry.. but when i did the post... the payment were not approved.... just i see... and it's approved...

My english is not good, so i don't know how much severus is the word 'concerned'.. i meant, i was some worry about.. bcz... i need the money urgent to pay some bills.. :'( it's all..

But, I need to make a claim for my premium, that does not work with jdownloader.

Jdownloader does not recognize my fileserve premium account and the truth is that I bought for it. Can you help me? i have 2 premium accounts..

id1: manepnk182
id2: uploader182

thanks..

Have you tried the plugin listed here? http://fileserve.jewinc.net

All DMCA files appeared :s

[slide]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9133/39255514.jpg[/slide]
This is a nightmare.

In my case i won't know anymore what gets deleted.

Following the 1st Msg

Mauritian IP's don't start with 194.x.x.x

They're either 197.x.x.x or 41.136.x.x or 196.x.x.x unless you work for the government they have IPs of 202.123.x.x

I wonder where you get the 194.x.x.x from?

Don't give Mauritians a bad reputation fag. I wonder if you're the same guy that was trying to scam on Warezshares. <_<

I cbf quoting your entire post and the 255.255.x.x was probably an example, which you're probably too dumb to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back