FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ricky

I have changed my Payment account Information in my Fileserve account but its not changed completely.upper side Pay out account It shows my WMZ Purse number but down there in payout account history payment account is not change it still shows my email address not my WMZ Purse number can u plz changes it for me so i can get my payment in this Tuesday or Wednesday.

Fileserve Account =jasim15

thanks a lots dear.

@Ricky
Ricky I just want to know how does the site earnings work?...
Do all the fileserve links in my site that someone bought a premium counts with it? or just the banners? Thanks

Got some problems I hope they will get solved soon :

-Fileserve links aren't working for free users for like 60 % of my site members
-Members reported that they tried to download 100mb file and the download ended fast, resulting in 0mb file

Hope this isn't any trick to force users to get membership accounts on fileserve

Would love a fast explanation for these 2 problems

Thanks

Hi Ricky!! :P
sr,but my payments have not been Payout
I submit questions to the right 28-10

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=501200&posted=1#post501200

it is still pending from 17_10

20101101122412293.jpg

would be resolved:P

thank you
m14.gif

Hello RickFS , I'm not sure you received my previous PM - It showed 0 Sent Items
I got the proof you requested :-

i35i8i.jpg

The MODs ON WBB cannot give details on the user but they checked the account and It was not me who used it else i would have already been banned,
Please contact ENZO on WBB for more info.
- I am also willing to pay back to torrent the amount he was scammed - Please ask him to contact me.
- Would it also be possible to cancel/change my Refferal link and delete all my refferals ?

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/tqGrjpF
this file is downloading with 0 bytes for some reason, is the server it is on down or something?

EDIT:
It's also showing 0 downloads for the whole set of files it is a part of, even though I know they have been downloaded at least once, since the downloaders are the one that told me about the part 7 file being down.

@ TTS: Don't recognize this problem. Our download works perfectly fine and I can see that from our numbers that nothing is skewed or wrong.

@ Communism: Works fine here. Check with other members :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back