FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ indian_blues: We will upgrade you. PM me your transaction ID.

@ Ar!yan: I don't control that bit nor can I tell them what to do. They'll approve when they get to y our account?

When Fileserve will transfer money to payout account? Today is expiring my premium account and i want to continue using premium account, and wait for transfer money to reedem money for account...

@ Ar!yan: I don't control that bit nor can I tell them what to do. They'll approve when they get to y our account?

Oh My GOD

seems like you guys check one by one accounts

it will took ages i thought

then it will took more ages to proceed payout request

that only payout procedure was not good that you made another trouble ?

What do you mean to make another trouble?

The checking is now handled at "Transfer" and not "payout". Once your money is in your Payable account you're cleared for payout.

this is what i am talking about bro that before this thing is not that there we can directly make request for payout now it took more time to complete these procedures

Yeh well, you guys wanted Redeem function (& we gave it to you, now you complain - Hard to please the world?), so the only way we can safeguard that people do not make their earnings illegitimately is to check the earnings before the transfer. How else would you suggest it?

Dear Filserve
My account is "User diseal"?

i have only one account.
I always abide by the rules of fileserve.
My account is $ 21. and payout pending today.
But when I log on fileserve, the error message appears: "User diseal"
Can you explain me, why was my account that way.
Please help me unlock my account.
Thanks
130831-f0fe440b.jpg

Yeh well, you guys wanted Redeem function (& we gave it to you, now you complain - Hard to please the world?), so the only way we can safeguard that people do not make their earnings illegitimately is to check the earnings before the transfer. How else would you suggest it?

we just want the procedure a bit fast, see the earning transfer is still pending when it will proceed and then i will make payout request

don't know wish to see it asap :(

@ indian_blues: D'oh..email me at ricky [at] fs.com

@ Ar!yan: We like to get cheated too eh (?) It takes the time it takes. I'm sure we could afford it if we had a ranking that goes up and down like a roller-coaster when someone is cashing in hard.

@ cimachao: You messed up so you got disabled. Simple as.

@ okpaa: It will end up in your main folder. I'd suggest you start moving your files into separate folders to see which new files are showing up.

Problem with my earning stats

Hi There,
I had made a payment request which was successfully transferred in paypal on 13th oct.. However after that there has been no addition in the earnings in my FS accnt.. But when I see daily stats there in the graphs I get to see that I earned something... Is it that when I reach 20 $ the amnt will be shown ?? But in my earnings it is showing -0.00.

Your actual earnings appear at Download & Earnings.What you are looking at is payout that says 0.00
Transfer the download and earnings to payout first and then after its approved ask for payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back