FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im loving FileServe, everything is great.

But what should improve:

* FTP uload speed
* Filemanager loading speed
* Pending FTP files time - sometimes files (incl.smaller) are pending 10 and more minutes.. why is that?

@ ttexta: It feels weird ;)

@ itmees: FTP is as it is right now without having to changing and fiddling with too much. The FTP is a one way street to the storage so that's why there can be between 30 seconds and 10 minutes before it appears in your file manager.

File Manager loads at an alright speed - depending how much you got in a folder. We will see of File Manager v2 if that'll load quicker.

@ EL: We've made a few yes. Not to the speed of the servers, but I hope it persists for you

Ricky i requested my first payout,it was yesterday,i believe i will get it next week?

And it stills shows the earning in my account plus the ones i make after the request..they will decrease after the payout?

One question ricky, is there a limit to the number of premium vouchers i can make at a time? Like, can i create a dozen vouchers and send it to my friends without any concern about getting banned?

Ricky i requested my first payout,it was yesterday,i believe i will get it next week?

And it stills shows the earning in my account plus the ones i make after the request..they will decrease after the payout?

I´m not Ricky, but my fileserve experience allow me to answer you with two "yes" :P

In the other hand i have a question, are there fixed days in which fileserve verify "Transfer for Payout account" and make "Payout" ?

For example in hotfile you receive payments all mondays, and you know when you have money in your hands, with fileserve seems that happens random... any aproximation?

Thanks in advance for your help, fileserve is good, congrats :)

good to see the 500gb limit glitch is taken care of. i hate people that abuse the system. premium is really the way to go. unlimited b/w and storage is awesome.

@ Zeokat: Click transfer button on Saturdays/Sundays...Click payout when it has been approved and we do our mass payment on Wednesday.

@ CloudShadow: For now it is cool. One day we would like to expect every uploader to have their own premium account and not make 5 free accounts. Creating the vouchers were for your friends right?

5ofuok.jpg

why not transfer my money? took me weeks waiting

@ Zeokat: Click transfer button on Saturdays/Sundays...Click payout when it has been approved and we do our mass payment on Wednesday.

@ CloudShadow: For now it is cool. One day we would like to expect every uploader to have their own premium account and not make 5 free accounts. Creating the vouchers were for your friends right?

yeah, 3 of my friends keep begging me for a FS account, :D , i couldn't give them 1 account, so i'll just give them 1 month voucher each, :)

EDIT:

My transfer just got approved, asked for it yesterday, just pressed the payout button

hey ricky......iam a premium user and my account is goin 2 xpire on this sunday......i have money in my earnings account and if i send the money 2 to payment account it will be approved on tuesday or wednesday ...i have 2 days when i will be a free user with 6 tb of data in it ........i wanna know whther my files will be deleted ?

i have got many payouts ricky ........i just made a mistake of not extending the account last sunday ...i have money in my paypal ....i just dont want my files 2 be deleted....

i dont have a credit card.......i have money in my earnings account....i had money in my payout account but i requested it and afta tht i realised tht my account is going 2 expire on next sunday ....hey help me out with this ricky as u have helped me earlier ....i have money in my paypal ......and also in my earnings account......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back