FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky
This is what I want to know for example the quota is 30 days for the file that is not downloaded to get deleted so if I have a file that is 20 days not yet downloaded then I upgrade to premium but the file is not yet downloaded so if the premium expire do the file have 30 days quota again or just the remaining 10 days or ????

@ Don: Shoot me a link on PM and I'll get someone to check it out.

@ andrew: You will 10 days remaining on the file if it hasn't been downloaded.

Question:

Is there a problem with "my files" or are the files disappearing ?
Cause some time ago i had 4998 files.
Then earlier today i had 4962 files.
And now i have 4954 files.

I have a premium account, so my files are not supposed to be deleted.
No new file has been added to the dmca removed files recently.
And I only posted very few files until now, so no one reported them.

@ play_avi: They are updated... I just checked (not your account - but if 5 accounts are updated, your account is updated too) ;)

@ z0mbie: As said. Please wait. Not our problem that you have referral earnings only and we need to check for fraud.
How long it gonna take bro ?

@ z0mbie: Not our fault your only income is from referrals. So bare with it for now until we get the new system up. It is a benefit for the general public who does make their income via downloads only and not referral earnings only. This means we are not overpaying (aka. getting "frauded") and can still keep the rates YOU are enjoying.

@ Dejan84: Looks to work fine here? Tried to use another browser for webupload?

Ricky:

I just noticed the news about the 500GB limit.

I want to convert my account into a premium account but I need FS to transfer money to "account payable". I have requested, but will FS approve my request since I reached the 500GB limit?

@ ttexta: The news was only for people who were in excess of 500GB. Basically some people took the glitch a bit too handy for their own personal good, so we needed to take action. You're not involved ;) Your free status still applies for the 60 day rule of no downloads = delete.

But seriously Ricky. A bug like this should get solved fast, of course people will take adventage of this. You can't really blame the uploaders that's abusing this atm.

@ mrsandvik: And so we have given them time to upgrade their accounts to keep their files. If they don't want to upgrade, we start deleting until they've met the quota they're supposed to be at.

@ z0mbie: Absolutely not but when you burn your fingers over the fire once, would you stick it in again? Same concept. If you do not have the patience to wait, you shouldn't just be referring people for your own benefits of leaning back and crossing your arms and wait to click a button :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back