FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
go beat rs...

On-Topic -> am new to fs, as a matter of fact today was my first day at fs :D ....and am happy to use the file host (y) ....But yeah there should be something with dmca thing, like files get added date wise so that we know which files went down :s

Done now :)

Well...It depends if the fraud dept. will find evidence of you being the same people. Let's just put it this way - why risk your earnings for 25% extra?

Thank you very much!!

U just want to tell you (to offense on digital forum). Be patient to haterz who charge you that you are scammer!! We all who know its false, we cover your back!!

Good luck! ;-)

iGGG: Did you check if your Paypal is alright? Usually when we send out mass-payments there's ~5% that gets rejected/fail because their accounts are either limited OR they don't exist. The latter isn't the case for you, so please check if everything is in standing order

Well my Paypal is alright :)
Btw, it is still pending for in the first stage of payment... so no chance of a paypal problem :P

Regards.

@ iGGG_21: I'll get it checked when I'm back at work on Monday/Tuesday so we can get everything sorted for you and have the payment done.

You requested it before Monday last week right?

Yes, I am not in a hurry like most others. I trust FS and I know that you'll pay me one day or another. :)

And yes, I requested it on 17th September 2010.

i agree that dmca section is almost useless . if i have more than 100 files for example thare , and i look and se i have 101 , what is the chance to guess what is the last deleted file . so i need to copy all the notepad and when new one got in there i need to compare it . i just need to add option for sorting , last deleted or something like that . that will help uploaders a LOT !

this is what i've been whining about!

hey ricky ....i made my frnd an account as a referal from my pc 4 the first login only after that he is using it on other pcs.....will der be any prob with that??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back