FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im also a happy user of fileserve :) have been paid each and every time i requested it, highly recommend it! Anyhow, only annoying thing is that main site is oftenly very slow, but i hope this issue will be fixed also soon :) and, rey2k5, awesome earnings dude! :) i hope to get that far someday, i only earn ~$5/day atm :S

I need HELP

Where can I find a fileserve download plugin to free user...
I don't have premium fileserve.
The original plugin say me "download fallied" and the update plugin say me "error get captcha".
Can u help me?

Today I paid $9.99 for an upgrade to my Fileserve account.

Paypal has initialized 'Resolution Centre – Case Reversal Details' and put the payment on hold.

This is probably because I made the payment by accident from my RDP.

Paypal has sent an email to Fileserve. I hope it's not taking too long.

@ Korisnik: 24 hours unless your fellow peers keep on bruteforcing us from that target location

@ rey2k5: Amen to that...Possibly killed all the idiots' arguments that stats delay => lower earnings. Fact is that their files sucks... It's like comparing a clown-show to a David Blane magician show. Large difference in excitement and professionality.

@ axxo786: You will keep your files, but the files will be deleted if they haven't been downloaded for more than 60 days, so expect a drop in your storage.

@ F4nBoy: Should be possible yes

@ sniffdog: Wait until the case is solved. We do not have the resources to take care of these requests since Paypal requires us to send a FAX to them (WTF?)

@ all: You can't copy folders/move folders. Not possible as of yet. Hopefully should have this available in an upgrade for the manager

Further news is that Earnings => Upgrade will be postponed till after the weekend. We don't want to mess up the status quo on a weekend.

@ sniffdog: Wait until the case is solved. We do not have the resources to take care of these requests since Paypal requires us to send a FAX to them
As long you don't answer them, the case won't be solved. And if you don't have the resources, don't start expecting payments and all the administrative hoola around it.

I am now in a situation where I paid you and have no premium. So virtually can't do a thing. So if you don't reply to them, the payment will not be released.

Remote upload isnt working :( I put the files and then can't see them anywhere( some gets uploaded and some don't where all the files are freshly uploaded)

Also uploading and downloading from rapidleech isn't working.

Can you get me a working plugin RickyFS.

Regards

Remote upload isnt working :( I put the files and then can't see them anywhere( some gets uploaded and some don't where all the files are freshly uploaded)

Also uploading and downloading from rapidleech isn't working.

Can you get me a working plugin RickyFS.

Regards

rl up working dude with great speed

RL is still working...Just some people on the VPS' are not working because they mess it up for the rest of you :)

Remote uploading - I see a ton of files getting moved over.

As far as I know there is no issue at all for both RL upload and download plugin.
(from 2 month ago until now)

I'm wondering why there is still have user claim that FS done something to block them from DL.

Remote uploading has been extremely fast these last days.
Like 15 gb transfered in 3 mins.
Great job on that Ricky :)

Keep up the good work,Fs is becoming better and better :)

Remote uploading on FS is the best... I moved 4TB from MU & RS in 3 months..

And file Manager of FS is much better than HF... I am so used to FS filemanager now that I dont even like RUM anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back