FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have made enough buck to buy a Premium and avoid the hassle of more PP accounts, more FS accounts etc.

Just an incentive to let people keep going without crying too much. We won't increase the storage limit. 500GB is fine and lots of people make appropriate incomes with this amount of storage. They should even have more than enough money to buy a 2 years account.

The question is..Why should we give more out when we're paying good "wages" already? Is it that hard for the user to give up 9.99 or 34.99 to stop changing accounts and Paypal?

By paying us they keep this service going and keeps us in business.

Hey ricky everybody want more storage i.e. more and more. You replied that create another account but not referral with your old. Do you think that it is a bad idea. Think that for every fileserve new account a new paypal account too. And paypal not allowed to a person to create more than two account. Then you have to think that when a user exceeds his second account then what. I think this is not a solution. In my point of view there is a good solution. Simply increase the storage limit for the user who reached his 500GB but with some rules. I think that If a user uploads 500GB and he earned at least 500$/1000$ (Whatever you choose) then simply increase his storage limit to 100GB more and again he reach the increased 100GB then simply increase 100GB more and so on. But I remind you, you have to put some rules for increasing the storage limit.

This is my opinion I don't know what other user wants and what they think about this but I know most user like this suggestion.

Thanks

Wow it's like you want everything. FS is pretty good the way it is, if you upload 500gb, its time to get a premium to support them too.

agree with ricky even french warez are using fs now im getting all my movies downloads from fileserve jst love it premium speed is good!fileserve is in the way of becoming the best file host for me:D

They should have made enough buck to buy a Premium and avoid the hassle of more PP accounts, more FS accounts etc.

Just an incentive to let people keep going without crying too much. We won't increase the storage limit. 500GB is fine and lots of people make appropriate incomes with this amount of storage. They should even have more than enough money to buy a 2 years account.

The question is..Why should we give more out when we're paying good "wages" already? Is it that hard for the user to give up 9.99 or 34.99 to stop changing accounts and Paypal?

By paying us they keep this service going and keeps us in business.

Hey ricky I didn't think about that I have to buy a 2 year fileserve premium account. But I have no credit card and when I want to purchase a fileserve premium account I got message that you have to give your credit card details. Although I have sufficient balance in my paypal account.

Thanks

@ ILHFFS: That's why our upgrade from your earnings => Premium feature is soon here. ETA is Friday. If everything doesn't go to plan it will be out Monday, but everything is on schedule, so Friday we should hopefully see it.

You can also send payments manually and we'll upgrade you.

That's a good news Ricky I am just waiting. What about lifetime premium account. Megaupload had a lifetime premium account option why not fileserve.

That's a good news Ricky I am just waiting. What about lifetime premium account. Megaupload had a lifetime premium account option why not fileserve.

+1

I think it's a good idea but since FS is new, i don't think they will implement it now....but if it comes to reality, it would be a very very good move by FS

hey ricky and everyone
i have no idea why my RL doesnt work for FS, i mean it was working, then it keep on showing couldnt connect to port 80

im wondering, where can i get A latest and 100% working plugin for both download and upload for RL?

hey ricky and everyone
i have no idea why my RL doesnt work for FS, i mean it was working, then it keep on showing couldnt connect to port 80

im wondering, where can i get A latest and 100% working plugin for both download and upload for RL?
Plugin is working, try re-installing the OS you have in your server. If on shared, ask your host to re-install the OS and compile php correctly.

hey ricky and everyone

iv got same problem it was working perfectly until 2days then just gives me couldn't connect to port 80 :S

Ricky it would be really great if any of your tech guys take out some time and make the proper download and upload plugins... That would encourage users a lottt.....

They are already encouraged very much... But just one more push :P

hmm this is weird me and friend are on different shares rapidleech hostings and we use the same plugin however i get couldnt connect to port 80 when i try to upload/download with it while he don't get any errors :S does anyone know what could be a problem and how to fix it?

Could be serversided as mentioned before. I don't think it has anything to do with the script/plugin - We haven't touched anything to mess up you guys, so it is definitely not Fileserve related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back