FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they fix the 404 errors soon... instead of getting fixed, it is getting worse (more of my files are getting that error) and my visitors are complaining about it.

Hey guys

We're looking into the remote upload being slow. It may be because a lot of files were queued up instantly by 1 person!

Also - the 404 errors - Are those for NEW files? :)

From what Ricky had said before, I think storage count had been frozen until the techs could fix the script.....

The only thing annoying right now is the incredibly sloooow speed of remote uploads and web uploads.....:(

I don't know why but a few users have complained about the rar files asking for a password but i never put passwords to my uploads.
How is this possible?

Is there any answer to this?
A few more people posted in my threads about files asking password.

if i add a link to the Remote Upload page and click Submit, nothing happens. page loads again asking for the links. i add the links, click Submit and links are gone. files are not Uploaded, Pending, or Failed. it's like i never added the files....

Remote and web upload are working fine on my end.

Ricky is it possible to implement mass renaming on files? It's quite tedious to rename 100 over files.

Thanks.

@ Yad: We don't have a password option for downloads NOR do we have the time (or server-resources) to put a password in your rar files. If you have remote uploaded from someone else, this could happen.

@ thierryownz: Remote upload was working fine just until today. Anyway, remote upload has cut down the queue by 3x the time. I believe someone jacked all the slots for remote uploading making your time (waiting) much slower!

@ kennt: I know it is :D Anyway...We will have it done sooner or later. It hasn't been "drawn" out yet, however, our new file manager WILL feature the rename function so it doesn't jump back to the root page.

@ SagarRox: You are welcome to switch. Nothing holds you back besides the fact that we communicate with our users, listens to them and give them the functions they request. Try that with ANY filehost. Just because we have one bad incident of Remote Upload, you tend to forget that we have had a whole week of good remote uploads. Why remote anyway? It's a privilege function that we provide for you to move YOUR files from one host to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back