FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wondering what the deal with the account is

Hey Ricky, what's the deal with my missing account? I haven't been able to get into my account since friday and no response at all from my customer service ticket or you on the forum.

Do you have plan to add alernative payment option ? MoneyBookers/Liberty Reserve?

It would be nice and flexible for some uploader who want to cash their earning with less worry.

p.s. just a personal suggestion/opinion :)

Do I have to take this person Ricky's word that somebody is hacked so the account is disabled BUT they will keep the money.
deactivate the account, mail a new password with some notice, or set up your system so you will one user per account and do not allow somebody to log in simultaneously.
When this happen, immediately, fire an email to the owner of the account or email him a new password.
You disable the accounts without a warning and you don't issue a refund.

Why do I have to wait for payment

89711391.png

Ricky Answer??

@ vkalfas: And we've tried to send an email - didn't work.
Best way to get anyone's attention is to disable them. It is that simple.
We've considered the impossible of letting people change password, but then it would favour the hacker. We've considered the simultaneous logins, but then that wouldn't favour the user. We've considered a lot of options, so yes...You either take my word for it or you don't. If you don't let it be - what are you doing in here then? You're not asking for help - you're spewing continuous vomit.

@ Dudus304: Your account was hacked.

@ Mihajloo: When have we transferred any funds on a Thursday? It will be transferred tomorrow.

the account was not shared as I told you in the mail that you send a few days ago and I do not scam, I paid a bill which you have I been removed without notice and the worst is that you reply Ensim or if not so many prolem with your accounts I have of others and never had any problems

@ vkalfas: Usually the email account is hijacked too. Bottomline; not our problem.

Read the Terms if you want to throw your weight around. Come back when you've understood them. Have a good day (and I do not expect you to repost your same vomit over and over again). //Reported.

@ seanclemons: Reasons explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back