FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You requested the payment on Wednesday, thats why. Only those people got payed yesterday who requested the payment on tuesday but for some reasons weren't included in the cut out.

You cant request a payment on wednesday and expect to be payed on the same day. So wait till next week and you'll be payed like everyone else.

I requested payout on wednesday, because it was fileserve's fault!! I was waiting since January 8th for the payout button, and it only became available for me on wednesday. And I was "forgotten" by fileserve again on friday.

It was not my fault. Haven't been around for 2 days, so I know very well to request payouts and transfers on time. Fileserve just messed up (big time) this week.

Now let's see if next wednesday I do get my payout..... I've already been forgotten twice in the same week......

So, don't assume something or say it's my fault, that I requested late, when you don't know the details.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Am I the only one who has no problems with FS?

Great DL/UP speeds, I can download using my RDP with no 612 or account banned, and my earnings are increasing higher each day :)

Hi,

I wanted to log into my account on FileServe (nickname Dudus304) but when I am doing it, I can't log it. I have tried to request my old password, but it doesn't work. Can you help me get back my account?

Please help: (.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings !

Nothing happens if you use it premium wisely :)
Lot of them are banned bcuz fileserve has a strict ip regulations. Other hosts doesn't do that.

Hi,

I wanted to log into my account on FileServe (nickname Dudus304) but when I am doing it, I can't log it. I have tried to request my old password, but it doesn't work. Can you help me get back my account?

Please help: (.
Thank you in advance.
Greetings !

I've had the exact same issue since yesterday.

Hi, I have these problem:
00b0ec9f5e.jpg

I have complained for fileserve team But No reply. What's going on?
Please help me RickyFS

Hey Ricky,

You ever thought about getting Moneybookers as a payout option? They are popular as Alertpay.

Thanks.
Moneybookers is actually MORE popular but I asked here before and was told Moneybookers doesn't want to deal with file hostings, that's why they don't have it as a payment option :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back