FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I can't PM him even once.
Same message for a few hours now:
Code:
RickyFS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I guess some people didn't know about "Not twice or more otherwise he wont read it.."

@ Snow: Should be next Wednesday.

@ paladin: No.

@ kizmark: Can your server access the website? If so, then it should work.

@ uprolly: I will need the ticket ID in order to review the conversation.

@ Rock|the|world: Can't do much about that.

@ OneTiger64: I don't need to look into it because it is not my duty to do so. This is a support thread - not a "where's my payment" thread

@ wrathem: Those characters are not supported. We can look into this.

@ cyberavijit: Let's stick to the PM.

Last edited:
Refrain from making snide remarks towards other members. This is valid for all posters in this thread.

If you feel something is against WJ rules, please report it instead of making these remarks.

Last edited:
i never share those links that they deleted. very strange

Not strange at all. It isn't necessary to have shared these files. The simple fact you uploaded them is reason for any filehost to remove them after being found.

We've actually cleaned up all files above 2048 MB - That's why people are complaining when they weren't meant to upload these filesizes in the first place.

Once again... I don´t understand what´s the problem with my account.
It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.
Please fix it again... :facepalm:
Thank you..

User czujko5341 my IP adress 94.76.144.214

@ Snow: Should be next Wednesday.

@ paladin: No.

@ kizmark: Can your server access the website? If so, then it should work.

@ uprolly: I will need the ticket ID in order to review the conversation.

@ Rock|the|world: Can't do much about that.

@ OneTiger64: I don't need to look into it because it is not my duty to do so. This is a support thread - not a "where's my payment" thread

@ wrathem: Those characters are not supported. We can look into this.

@ cyberavijit: Let's stick to the PM.

@ karadut: Reported for being an idiot.

@ dediserve: I'll answer you: Go do your mum.

I didn't ask where my payment was. What I'm wondering is why this issue keeps happening over and over with transfers not made (repeatedly) even when following your set out guidelines TO THE LETTER. But if you don't know then that's fine, I've submitted a ticket and hopefully they won't mind helping me. Have a nice day

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a problem, I have a premium account but copies the files it appears that there is no disk space
[mod]Post a screenshot without ur username on it[/mod]

pls help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back