FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions to improve the Fileserve experience:
- Options to show 300 and 500 objects per page in the File Manager.
- Security question option. The current password and the answer of the question is needed to change anything.
- Button to cancel all the pending uploads and another button to delete all the failed uploads.

Regards. :)

my isp I to changed the ip and still have problems. they say that they have nothing to do with the error 612 and that is that fs has banned a range of ip without any reason. I hope a solution already!
my ip 178.156.0.2
user adrialberto

I can not log into my account, the guide shows "E-mail not found.". I had a premium of 180 days. Today, I got payment, but
user is giving my account and password invalid

ID micio89

Please check it!

Error 1707

My Account is disabled for 1 day because It was stolen by someone. I changed my passcode but thief changed my email adress to his. I cant change it now. How can I change it? Please help me to get rid of him. Because I still have more than 1 year subsription.

Also PMed u my account details. Thanks for your help and waiting for your response.

blocked again..!!

hi rick..!!!
looks like something is wrong again!
changed my password as directed by you, but i am blocked..( again!) help>>! :
my user name is rohanpusalkar
ip address is 216.172.135.54

thank u and merry Xmas to FS>>!!

Username: <deleted>

I also have the same problem and sent Ricky a PM. Hope he can re-enable it as I didn't do anything other than downloading.

Thanks.

Last edited:
i am a free user and i have use up all the storage space it show as
jzyy34.png

so i go and deleting quite a number of files, but it still show the above even after logout and login again.

anyone any idea when will the storage space be updating or i have to delete more files? (already delete about 10gb)

thanks

I like this forum. It's like the honeypot for all people who wants to attempt to bruteforce users with all these usernames and IPs. Have fun getting hacked.

@ colie: That is because the storage space updates after 00:00AM and not immediately.

@ Boom: You saw my transfer yesterday; 4200 KB/s - That's from Poland.

@ petertouch: I'm not really "trying" when I see the OVERALL stats for everyone getting group A; so yes, really nice try when I speak honestly.

@ all: PAGE 1 UPDATED

Hi Ricky thanks for your help last time.
I am now having speed issues here in australia, I have never had speed issues before.
At times my speed is fast and others is very slow, there has been no change at my end I can still hit max speed with rapidshare and hotfile but I rarely use them.
Any info would be appreciated.

@ bogandhurts: We have not changed anything for Australian users; in fact we're quite happy with Australian users.

Are you using an accelerator?

@ light2k9: You didn't send an username in your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back