FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
something happens with my account today

59d8af3b04.jpg

f42ef8ef83.jpg

My account is over 1 year old,and today my stats got reseted.When i click on stats button,i need to enter a payment account and after that i got a blank page.
Everyone in same situation?

Last edited:
Curious, I uploaded 14 files on the 21st, downloads say I have 40 downloads (only 1-5 of those 40 were in the last 24 hours) Why does the stats only shows 12 downloads (based off of all files were between 200-460 MB from the 21st to now)

So where are the other 28 downloads?

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/5db45598cc.jpg[/SLIDE]

Please help with premiums soled from my site

Please i need to know how works the "My Sites" earnings....

how i sold the premiums?

My site dont have banners but have a lot of fileserve links.

How i eran more money for 1 premium sold:
a.) premium purchased from a link in my site
b.) premium purchased from a banner un my site
or is the same?

what means Total Sites Earning (5%)?

what meansCharge Back (5%)?

thanks.

Hello, could you someone tell me how fast is ftp upload? Because I have RDP in Netherland and to uploaded.to I upload about 80MB/s but to fileserve only about 2MB/s. Where is the problem? thanks and Merry Christmas.

ok, weekend arrives and RU stops working again.
After the second maintenance it was working perfectly and fast. Since few hours it seems.... dead! 100% unsuccesful attempts.

RickyFS i have the same error please help me my username is: xxxxxx

Ricky is coming back after the 28/12/2011, and don't post you details here, PM it to him.

Hello, could you someone tell me how fast is ftp upload? Because I have RDP in Netherland and to uploaded.to I upload about 80MB/s but to fileserve only about 2MB/s. Where is the problem? thanks and Merry Christmas.

The problem is that ul.to is in Germany and Fileserve is in the US.
Your server is in NL.

When you use US server you get 20-40MB/s to Fileserve and 200-400KB/s to uploaded.to every afternoon until the middle of the night,
and max 10-25MB/s (to ul.to) from morning to afternoon (Germany time).

So - if you want to upload to both of the hosts, stay on the NL server,
The total process will be quicker most of the time.

Last edited:
@Ricky: A quick test revealed, that it's broken if "direct downloads" is disabled in the MU account and works otherwise. Before, it worked in both cases.

@kudla, alex_ne: I believe the FS FTPs are limited to 2MB/s.

Dedicated server

Hi!

I have a premium account, but I can´t use them in my dedicated servers, only in my house.

Can you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back