FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
account blocked!

hi~Ricky

Username: salem0831

this is my account expired on 11 jun 2012.
I didn't use VPN,but this accuunt blocked

Please help me.

Thanks.

If you had been more polite I would have helped you out. Now that you're being a complete dick you can swim in your own pond.
I would appreciate not calling me a dick behind a pc, if tou are a man you can visit me in Greece or wherever you want and we will see who is a dick.Next time be more carefull with your words especially with me.

And i have tried to contact you through PM and also the fileserve services three times now, and i have got no response. So do not tell me that i am not polite!Ok?

I am complaining about your service as a host filer or speed , i am complaining abiut the protection and your ignorant attitude that you have to all of us. That you cannot check your PMs , that you cannot reply, bla bla bla, if you cant do anything go out and ask for spare changes.Ok?

Now, because i have a lot of better things to do,other than arguing with you, go take a cold shower...ok?
Next time that you will call me with anappropriate worlds, you will have problems.

Bye.

Last monday I requested a payout but they didnot completed yet. Could you take a look what is going on?!
08i2D.png

Last edited:
@RickyFS

username: gherf83

account banned. why?
I'm italian and i use a firewall in mode load balancing/failover with two telecomitalia's adsl(with dynamic ip). I'm only user that use this account.
In the terms of use isn't specified this.

Thanks
Best Regards

@RickyFS

about my fileserve account it got banned? its ign: nerdlife

thank you for you help in advance hope to get my account unbanned :sun:

btw is there any explanation to why i got banned? cause i did not use any vpn or any of sort i live in singapore?

@ cvrle77: Depending on time of the day anything between 10-25 minutes.

@ alex_ne: No - someone on sborghost abused 1 guy's account :)

@ Teen Wolf: Sure mate - And next week you're going to call us out again?

@ xenophon74: A real man you are. Physical threats? You're a true keyboard-warrior.

Sorry, I have no intentions of going anywhere near Greece. Good luck rioting.

And fyi; people who have shown politeness has been given it back. You think I'm going to listen to your shit all day long? Get out and find someone who wants to hear about your attitude. It's not our system that's a sieve - It's yours. Get it?

@ Prisonman: You didn't press Payout.

@ gherf: Read page 1.

@ erikadurane: Read page 1.

@ bronq21: Far from +RIP+ ...Try harder will you? (LOL)

@ Reza931139: Read page 1. And you're not banned :)

i send message in contact us section when i loged into my account to change my old email to new one so how long does it take? i need to make sure that i get my new email done to upgrade to premium...

Ricky, please, now that you're connected, read my PM that I sent you two days ago, is about a wrong that I made about my email and paypal account.

Thanks and regards.

@RickyFS

I'm sorry but i can't send a PM (i dont' know why?)

I read the first page, but i don't understand where is the problem.
In terms of use isn't specified that i need a static IP for use the service.

My account is used only by me.

My problem is dynamic IP ?(but, for residential users, i have only this in connection in italy)

thanks a lot
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back