FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ if you affiliate, use your account for download and upload, i think you safe, coz i use mine on RDP, and it safe so far.

But, if you only use it for download, and upload to your other FS account or other hosting, your sborg ip will be banned, but you still can use your account at home.

well I think my sborg IP is already blocked.. coz i tried to download and it showed no direct link found... but in my fs account direct download link is checked.. and i can download any file at my home connection... is that mean my sborg ip is blocked?

@ xenophon74: You want to keep it public.

Here's your download countries:

Greece, Poland, UK

Here's your IPs (this is a small sample - breaks my fingers to copy and paste):

Want me to point out which one is yours or do you want to tell people which one it is?

@ Teen Wolf: What is wrong with you? Type in normal letters or get ignored permanently and reported.

@ sergiO..: Didn't see it. Was it not answered on Page 1?

@ Confusious: It is coming up within this week as I was told.

@ ryand: Yes, you're fine :) Always will be.

@ cyberavijit: There's certain criterias that need to be fulfilled before we consider you as an affiliate. Such criterias are not publically discussed (not in PM either) to safeguard ourselves from services such as those that offer memberships to download from multiple hosts.

@ricky plz chk PM. and also let me know what those criteria are and how can i achieve them..
i just wanted a replacement for Wupload... i use fsn also... and been paid by the many times... im not a spammer or someone selling some hosing service ... im just a plain uploader... if u want u can chk my site and u will find FS links ....and other links also..

if this proof is not enough let me know what else u need.

Last edited:
Hi ricky,

I know you must be busy with the whole stack of mails and pms. Let me know if you need me to send you the same PM again. I need help about my disabled account.

Thanks in advance.

if other people are stealing my account it is their problem and your fault becuase you dont have secure system.
If our system was a sieve there would have been A LOT more hacked accounts :)

How about you check how your password got bruteforced? Or check if your email did get hacked.

but fromj now on i will go to website that they provide free emails and passwords for services like yours

I like your thought. That's exactly why we stopped people like you from using such accounts :)

You must protect the people that paid you, not taking advantages of that! and lets say that all these people were stealing my account from all these known sites (just google and you will find a lot), why YOU did not contact me , telling about all that?Because it was in your own benefit not to.
So we should be micromanaging accounts now? We've tried to email, but less than 10% will respond or follow orders. No point in using resources and micromanage.

Buy your system is crap.
If you had been more polite I would have helped you out. Now that you're being a complete dick you can swim in your own pond.

any other people account to use your crap service
Too many people would disagree with such statement :) We run the best speed for users and the most stable system. Can't be that crap.

Look, that is fair enough for me.I have already contact my lawyer (and you dont know nothing about me and who i am ) and you take care of it and your company that DID not secure my payments to you!
When you're at it for your 19.99 EUR, please tell him to check out the Terms. That should cost you more than the 19.99 EUR when he's done. Try 10-fold the price of that. Have fun blowing hot air.

//reported for writing in caps.

Last edited:
I upgraded my premium account for 75 days but when i see expire date i see only 29 days

dfgdfgfd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back