FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS,

if you remember me (the one from Malaysia), any news as to whether I will have my account reactivated, or it remains disabled even though its mainly my ISP to blamed than myself?

@RickyFS

yes that's me... i sent you screenshots of me resetting my modem which also changes my IP address and location linked with it, giving the impression that I jump places quicker than Superman

@RickyFS

thanks for the help, and thanks for making me notice some other things too. I'll be more careful this time :)

Last edited:
PS. This forum is an extended support (And I went to Greece to rally in the support for high unemployment rates - why do you care if I was in Honolulu or not [mug]).

I'm not obliged to be in here and answer questions in real time. Get used to the idea that I won't be checking in often.
Yes, now that you are online and you have seen my PMs and my problem , why you dont fix it ?

Whst is your excuse?And you have seen my pm , havent you?

Or do you think that i am crazy to give you 19.99 euros and you just cancelled my account???
Please i want a response

Thank you!

PS I dont care whether or not you came to Greece, or to Iran. I just want my account restored as i paid to you and as many mebmers did, and please provide me of an excuse of doing that otherwise i will have to take any legal measures

Thank you!

Last edited:
Ricky, please, yesterday I sent you a PM (the fileserve's support contact didn't work for me :S) so I sent you my problem by PM. Please, read it. It's about a wrong typing my email and payment account

Regards :)

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the great service, you really reassured my that you represent a company i can trust with my sensitive data. By the way, the point is not WHERE you take OUR money. it is OUR money you take and provide the service WE payed for as you please. Cant say i blame you, not like any of us suckers are gonna sue you for OUR money back, right. thanks rick, you're a star

mr rickyfs

buenas noches , me han bloqueado en fileserve y estoy ya mucho tiempo utilizandolo y tengo los pagos automatizados todos los meses, y ahora me sale que estoy bloqueado errror 612 me podrias ayudar como arreglarlo, gracias

I have sent RickFS a pm. I have also had my account downgraded to free from premium.
I am sure its my fault, I was accessing my account during my holidays in Thailand (I live in Brisbane Australia).

Hi Ricky, I know you have had a ton of requests lately. If you could fix this account it would be much appreciated. Its only because I have 6-12 months of premium account left.

I will pm you my username and IP again ok.

error

Hello Ricky
Few days ago I bought a premium voucher for fileserve and activate it, but when I copy my files, I get the message: "The size of the file **** Exceeds your storage limit." Why, if I have unlimited storage? I wait few days, and this error is still occurs. Could you fix it? I bought the premium and I cant use it...

Last edited:
Hi ricky,

I sent you a PM regarding my account being disabled for ToS problems.

I live in Malaysia and they uses variable IP too. Please help me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back