FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
error 612

RickyFS

How many times I have to write about unblocking the account over the Jdowloader?! I'm blocking for about a week when I noticed it.
That no one will ever do anything?! Haloooooo 8-)

Just deleted a ton of PMs - Not bothered going through them since it is the repetitive stuff that's seen on Page 1. If people aren't bothered reading Page 1, I'm not bothered reading their PMs.

I also find it funny that people only seek the help of us after their account has been stopped and has not raised previous concerns that their username matches their password or that their password is 654321 and they wonder why they were abused.

@ cyberavijit: Depends how important. And depends if the answer is to be found on Page 1.

I also find it funny that people only seek the help of us after their account has been stopped and has not raised previous concerns that their username matches their password or that their password is 654321 and they wonder why they were abused.

@ cyberavijit: Depends how important. And depends if the answer is to be found on Page 1.

its abt me using my perm account in my sborg...Can I use it? As i read correctly on the first page you told not to run public leech service...

well I am just using a sborg service provided by techost... here in wjunction...at their NL server...I just bought a prem coupon from ur auth reseller...:) but wish to know before using it... as I do not want to get banned

Last edited:
Another notice:
9/10 users who has been stopped recently will go: Oh...I didn't know I had half of Poland log into my account and download a few thousand files over the last 4 months.

Of those 9/10 users they account for less than 0.1% of all Premium users. Somehow the 0.1% of the premium users are the loudest guys out there, who does not know how their account did get hacked ("funny" .exe files, bugged websites, a lying pot of gold that will give them a million, hacked emails -- list is infinite), but are usually the ones who moan and tell us we are in the wrong for closing shop on them. Somehow the rest of the population do know how to behave on the internet :)

i must tell such a nice service i love it & people loved/used it too much but :
A Week For My Requets Nothing my login is :
All4DOWN plz check

---

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ricky,
at this point I'd like to know what caused the blocking of my account "Submarin3r" because I thought I had taken all possible precautions. Thank you for your attention.

It is very simple

Fileserve has just taken our money and now they are having vacations in Honolulu.
I think that they are just fooling us and I will NEVER ever use their services. I trusted them for more that I year but now its over. And of course I will start a dispute within PayPal
Goodbye Fileserve, you lost a lot of value customers. And of course I will tell that to all my friends not to use your service.

At least you owe an apology to all these users.

I have done nothing wrong and you closed my account and besides all that you show no respect to your customers, you are not replying to PMs nor to the emails.

Regards from Greece

Sir Ricky reply to this plz....

PS. This forum is an extended support (And I went to Greece to rally in the support for high unemployment rates - why do you care if I was in Honolulu or not [mug]).

I'm not obliged to be in here and answer questions in real time. Get used to the idea that I won't be checking in often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back