FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account Disabled

Dear Ricky,

My account was disabled due to violation of terms and services. I did not share my account probably got hacked because I used easy password. Can you please re-enable the account please
username: farnese
email: tien@farnese.com.au

Cheers

So who's still complaining? :D

And btw...

All people who are disabled (cannot login) - There's probably a reason for that. We will evaluate users on our own criterias depending if we think you're genuinely speaking the truth or just chatting a lot of horseshit to get it unbanned so you can continue to share with your buddies.

Other people who get 1707 probably need to change their password and sit one out :)

@ quatermass (if that's your username on FS which I assume): That's funny. Your username is working perfectly, you are still downloading and in fact downloaded 1GB today ...so far.

Perhaps instead of putting the blame-name and pointing fingers you should try to figure out why your details are not working. Your account isn't disabled; go ahead and post a screenshot of your "Disabled" account.

To the hundreds who think it is a privilege to share their accounts and then come on here to make a complaint - my sympathy. Show some more respect.

My Premium Account disabled

Hi,

I emailed 2 times but not yet replied and I have to wait long for your reply. I took Premium Membership for one year and my account is disabled last more than two weeks. I am the only user of this account, I am using my account from office and home, and I am sure no one else using my account.

Username: iacdxb

Please reopen my account immediately.

Regards.

Last edited:

proof of payment just as well that no one-year contract would have killed me the truth is not what happens to the team of fileserve

moreover asked several times and my account is sharpito repeatedly sent the mp is not a privilege if not a way to reclaim the use of the accounts that are purchased legally, usually always download more than 1 GB per person as a dvd 4.3GB weighs

Hi RickyFS, i'm an official fileserve reseller with this nickname,
but two of my accounts, that i've made myself, are been disabled...
Their nickname are: premium1st and premium2nd
Can you say me what happened?

thank you

Hey Ricky,

I'm getting the error message when I'm trying to copy the files to a new folder. Could you work your magic trick again to make the problem disappear?

Thanks!

Ricky dont know whether this issue have been addressed before or not , but when i try to search the files it always say files not found although i can simply select them indivisually myself :)

Account disabled

Hello RickyFS, I think that's the problem, my isp(Movistar) gives me an ip in Spain, the question is that I´m in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and my isp gives me an ip for Cataluña or elsewhere on the peninsula. I have two questions:
1, you name those places are at the same time. stole my account or my ip is elsewhere every day?
2 º You can do something to recover the account?
I've been using an account fileserve for months and had no problems.
Sincerely Lavozdlv.

To RickyFS

Ricky:
I bought an account and two days later i was blocked with landing error 1707.

So now I have changed my pass.
My Username is cuenta001

Facts:
a) Everytime i turn off my PC, my ISP gives me a new IP (with my kids it's happens 3 to 8 times at day).
b) I have a 20-30 mbps bandwitdh and when i want to download, i download a lot.
c) I now that my ISP uses some proxys

I dont share my account so my guess is:

Fileserve don't like Dinamycs IPs?
Fileserve don't like or suspect about users who download too many Gigs at day?

I'm correct?

Thanks for your answer and solution.

Account hacked!!

Ricky, I'm desperated.
My account was hacked last night. I'm an active affiliate and I can't access my lifetime premium account anymore, it says that my username and password are incorrect and JDownloader says my login information is incorrect. I only used it at home, I swear. I sended you more details to prove that I'm the owner.
My system is clean now. I've been a user of Fileserve since May or June of the past year. I promise to be extremely careful the next time. But please, please help me recover my account!!! :'(:'(:'(

Last edited:
to RickyFS

Hi RickyFS,

My fileserve account was blocked. Can you help me solve the problem?

Username: dreamer10312757
IP: 140.113.55.165

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back