FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm just following up. my premium account is still disabled.
all i do is download. i dont upload, i dont share. i dont make money. not interested.
i do use downloadthemall firefox plugin to download multiple files. i dont know if thats the reason for the disable.
i ask you to please help me.

fileserve username: Vicini
i also pm.

thanks

My Fileserve premium account is no longer working, even though it's in credit.
I can't download from Fileserve links and I can't log on to the Fileserve website, because my password doesn't work.

I've sent two emails to the 'Contact Us' link but haven't had a response.

Is there a Fileserve person here who can be bothered to tell me what this is about? Because I have absolutely no idea what's going on. If I've been excommunicated I have no clue as to why this has happened.

All I do is download files (mostly movies) onto one of my several computers. I haven't shared my account details with anyone, and my payments have been sent to Fileserve regularly through PayPal.

Within a few days PayPal are scheduled to send out the next payment of $US9.99 to Fileserve. However, there's little point in my making this payment if I no longer have a valid account.

If someone can address this issue and put it right within a couple of days, I'll continue my subscription. If not, I'll cancel my PayPal payments and find another file host.

Thanks for your attention.

Later: Just tried to login to Fileserve but my Premium account is still disabled. So that's it, I'm not prepared to risk my scarce funds with an organization that lacks business ethnics. My PayPal autopayment will now go to a file host that operates without having to resort to shady practices; a file host that values its customers.

To the hundreds of you who've lost money with this outfit - my sympathies.

Last edited:
Answers are very hard to come by here. Ignoring customer's legitimate concerns and complaints doesn't make sense in a business but there again, I don't know much about File-Hosting business.

I too wish an open-minded person would deal with these genuine inquiries.

Hey Ricky,

I'm getting the error message when I'm trying to copy the files to a new folder. Could you work your magic trick again to make the problem disappear?

Thanks!

Hi, I have a problem with the hosting and file copy, I have purchased a premium yesterday, and when you try to copy me a message pops up:
The size of the file "filename" Exceeds your storage limit
What is wrong? why can not I copy? I bought a premium and days and I lost nothing I can do about it

Account blocked

Why this error when i'm going to download a file ?

----------
It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.
----------

By
Max

Last edited:
Account disabled

Hello RickyFS, my fileserve account is disables, i was downloading a file with Jdownloader an error show. i try to login in the web and say:"Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.". I want to know the reason why they have disabled the account if I have not uploaded files that may violate the terms.
My username is: lavozdlv
Sincerely Lavozdlv.

Hello RickyFS,

I've got a 612 error :'(

My username is 1loupULB
My IP is 109.190.0.54

Could you do something for me, please ?

Last edited:
Account blocked

Hello RickyFS, my fileserve account is disabled. I am not hacked .I use Astrill VPN ,so i may change IP's from all over the world .Also I have 2 internet providers in my home with Draytek router 2820 so I may look like downloading with 2 IP's in the same time. I am NOT sharing my account.
I also have lifetime fileserve .Please UNLOCK . Username : mikemths

Hey rickyFS just a heads up, I am able to DL so far without much problems. Still keeping ma fingers cross though :p

I am not sure what you did on the back end, but just wanna give ya a shout out :)

Thanks !

STILL EVEN WITH PAYMENT DRAMAS BUT HAD SCHEDULED NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE IF YOU ARE BLOCKING ACCOUNTS BECAUSE they want I do not think, maybe it OPENING CHRISTMAS GIFT God forbid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back