FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload dead... again.
yeah,dead

sad thing is that we can't have a button to clear all failed shit up.

and it keeps saying "processing..." a 600MB file ,and it took me more than 15 minutes..and i don't even know it's downloading or what?

it would be great if we can see the percentage of the remote upload progress. just like filesonic does.

send us a dmca notice email when files are deleted,these are good things,and needs to be done by fileserve.

try to be more competitive to filesonic,that's good for both users and fileserve itself.

is there any PPS plan from fileserve in days?
invest on filejungle for PPS plan would not work out,i am afraid,people don't even know what the hell filejungle is,how will they buy premium?

fileserve PPS would rock the market again, people need to switch PPS plan from filesonic to fileserve.

Just bring it! Ricky.

hey Ricky
i am using USA sborg but the upload speed is very slow,please fix it

[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/28eca236493c3a0643b26bdc4eb07451.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/d6edadef62effe76261dc7cd90e5e985.jpg[/SLIDE]

thanks

Last edited:
You are totally right ;) Fileserve shaves, UploadStation more, and filejungle will be the same shit,

My screen shots, I'm totally fucked up with fileserve, I will never upload more to fileserve and alikes

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

fileservez.png

fileservesucks.png

Now, I'm just uploading to Wupload and Filesonic :)

yes you are right, i am getting that too...
i am getting alots of downloads on my files but i don't see them and i never get money of it X-(

problem with transferred balance

Hi Ricky, my problem is:

"I requested transfer my earnings account to payout balance monday 17 Oct 2011 but the status today 26 Oct 2011 is pending."

My user is: roskilla

Thanks and excuseme for the inconvenience.

Uploaded a file on fileserve and when I tried to download it, I get a message saying,

"The file or page you tried to access is no longer accessible."

But I JUST uploaded it lol

Going to upload it a 2nd time and see what happens

I also have a similar problem . Please check and fix for me.
my FS id : dovanlai .

I have the same problem...

Dear sir RickyFS

My account can't store any files more and when i'm using function "Copy" in File Manager.
I got this error "The size of the file ******exceeds your storage limit"
My account is premium, it should be unlimited space. Please increase limit space in your system

My username is geekgames

Best Regards

I have the same problem...

Dear sir RickyFS

My account can't store any files more and when i'm using function "Copy" in File Manager.
I got this error "The size of the file ******exceeds your storage limit"
My account is premium, it should be unlimited space. Please increase limit space in your system

My username is geekgames

Best Regards

FS Not Support To Uploaders :facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back