FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ricky.. it's been 10 days now since I requested a transfer to my payout account.. please check.. FS name is ryesooyoung
GVs1u.png

@ Tyler: Yours may be on a Gbit line. I know mine is and it's a private FTP server; It can smash up to 100 MB/s easily if we allowed for such on our end - we put a roof on FTP uploads in order to have everyone get equal speeds.
I won't elaborate more on location and routing for the private FTP, but it is located in the EU. If it's smashing out 10 MB/s then there's no issue on our end. When you sit on Gbit/10GBit lines shared among hundreds of users, distribution of such cannot always be perfect.
The price you pay for one account is probably XX(X) USD while if you sat on my FTP it would be on a different end of the scale.

@ Tyler: Yours may be on a Gbit line. I know mine is and it's a private FTP server; It can smash up to 100 MB/s easily if we allowed for such on our end - we put a roof on FTP uploads in order to have everyone get equal speeds.
I won't elaborate more on location and routing for the private FTP, but it is located in the EU. If it's smashing out 10 MB/s then there's no issue on our end. When you sit on Gbit/10GBit lines shared among hundreds of users, distribution of such cannot always be perfect.
The price you pay for one account is probably XX(X) USD while if you sat on my FTP it would be on a different end of the scale.

How can it be my line when i did both tests within seconds of each other and filesonic gave me over 15Mb/s?

But no matter how many times or what time of day i try to upload on fileserve i always get bad speeds

@ Tyler: Routing issue then. My FTP server has great routing to the rest of the world.

@ cvrle77: We're trying to catch up right now due to the earlier maintenance (crash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back