FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I have another bad experience, my premium account suddenly converted to free today. I have about 18 days left in my premium account expiry. I was in process of uploading lots of files and just when I was about to post my links this crap happened. I have emailed fileserve about this but just got a feeeling that something bad is gonna happen. And if it did I will never ever purchase a fileserve premium account again.
You're screwed man, sorry to say... A few months ago they downgraded my Premium Lifetime account to Free after remote uploading from FS to other filehostings, accusing me of sharing my account. This all happend without any warning. I'm not crazy, I don't want others to see my personal info, I've never shared it and I will never share it. They have a whitelist of filehosts they accept you to remote upload to, if you use other filehostings, you will lose your premium account. Sad enough, you can't find this whitelist anywhere on their site.

Last edited:
You're screwed man, sorry to say... A few months ago they downgraded my Premium Lifetime account to Free after remote uploading from FS to other filehostings, accusing me of sharing my account. This all happend without any warning. I'm not crazy, I don't want others to see my personal info, I've never shared it and I will never share it. They have a whitelist of filehosts they accept you to remote upload to, if you use other filehostings, you will lose your premium account. Sad enough, you can't find this whitelist anywhere on their site.

Thats not good, but why don't they tell us which sites are allowed?and why should they care to which site I am remote uploading, its my account I should be able to upload anything to any host if its on their servers and openly shared.
If they did something like what you are proposing then they would just lose a customer, there are lots of other good hosts, will move to somewhere else, but to see all my effort in uploading stuff wasted, would definitely be disappointing.

They should at least have given me a some kind of warning, I mean how can they just downgrade my account like that? can't they even send one single mail to their premium users? Thats really bad thing.

Upload via ftp sometime error
Error: Disconnected from server: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 193,331,200 bytes in 306 seconds
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

Thats not good, but why don't they tell us which sites are allowed?and why should they care to which site I am remote uploading, its my account I should be able to upload anything to any host if its on their servers and openly shared.
If they did something like what you are proposing then they would just lose a customer, there are lots of other good hosts, will move to somewhere else, but to see all my effort in uploading stuff wasted, would definitely be disappointing.
I totaly agree. I contacted their support myself, because I didn't know what was going on. They told me to contact my reseller and my reseller said that they downgraded my account because I shared it with others, which was never the case... It's dissapointing that they don't warn their premium clients about this, because it has cost me lots of money... I still have a premium account now, because my downloaders ask for FS links, but I will never buy one for longer then 1 month anymore, it's too risky.

Last edited:
I don't understand how Fileserve can have so many problems... They offer far less in the way of rewards for uploaders so they must be making more money than say Filesonic... can you not turf some of that money back into development?

You really need to fix these problems!!! I am seriously considering leaving now.

upload speed is still slow,i thought it got fixed but it has started again from last night.......

finally started getting good speeds

@Ricky please confirm if the problem is fixed or the upload will be slow everytime at night because i upload at night time and due to slow speeds i was unable to upload on fileserve for 3 nights including last night
so thought to try at day time now cox i dont wanna lower my stats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back