FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my pendings files are not uploading but ı try other files...

I add 1 e-book and its only 6mb.but its not uploded yet :(

Last edited:
Remote upload from Filesonic, Rapidshare and Uploadstation doesn't work... :(
I've put my files in the remote upload queue more then 4 hours ago, all of them are still pending...

Last edited:
@ fatihbaz: Doesn't matter on the size. Usually we pull files in Megabytes per second.

@ Juveco: Looking into it right now.

@ Ivan: It's not back and forth. It's going the same way now towards them. We showed our good side, they grabbed hundreds of thousands of files from us and then decided to block us in return for this. Shouldn't have played nice-guy from the beginning.

@ ExploringT: Looking.

@ deccter: For your personal security, please complete the email verification process to get payout. Please verify your email.

@ Ivan: It's not back and forth. It's going the same way now towards them. We showed our good side, they grabbed hundreds of thousands of files from us and then decided to block us in return for this. Shouldn't have played nice-guy from the beginning.

I was refering more to whole filehost blocking each other situation. It's obvious that each host would love to offer remote uploading from every other host, to provide their uploaders with a lot of content, while blocking others, to keep all good content to themselves. If i were filehost CEO i'd try to get some sort of agreement, and something simillar to coallition, while everyone agrees to let content pass freerly between them, and just try to get affiliates to use their services by providing quality - good speeds, high payout rates, active support etc.
Unfortunately it's just like in real world, where producents form price patcs where everyone producing the same product agrees not to go below say 25$ price - everyone profits (except consumers B-) ), but sooner or later one always breaks the pact and starts selling for 20$ - getting huge market share for himself, and others are forced to follow. Every producent loses as a result, but people never learn X-(

@ Ivan: Yes, simple economics 101 of oligopolies and price collusion ;)

Fact remains that we allowed for RU to them when they were just new. Now that they've gained some size they suddenly blocks us off. Says more about their service than ours.

Update for RU users: Since there was a "stoppage" of 3 hours, we are now processing the pending files in RU for those hours it was down. We're catching up soon, so please wait! It should take a few hours before it will be "fast" again. Your old pending files from earlier today are currently being processed, so please do not add files to this list as it will only prolong it for yourself and others.

It isn't because it isn't working - It is working, there's just a shit-ton of files that needs to go first. Those that go all the way back from 11PM EST (it is now 8AM EST new day)

Grinding through the files. A few hours guys :)

Have not had any problems with RU (working well here), but just wondering if earnings delayed in any small way? Seems to be quite behind today compared to normal on my end.

@ kontino: I said earlier that people could still download - That wasn't the case unfortunately. It happens that people weren't able to download, thus, you would have had a "missing" period of approximately 2-3 hours. Or maybe it was that it wasn't recorded...Either way. We still promise a bonus. It just hasn't been decided yet when.

@Ricky, thanks for the clarification. Ok no problem, just wanted to be sure :) Despite what others say, still feel Filehost is good for me for speed, flexibility etc.

@ kontino: I said earlier that people could still download - That wasn't the case unfortunately. It happens that people weren't able to download, thus, you would have had a "missing" period of approximately 2-3 hours. Or maybe it was that it wasn't recorded...Either way. We still promise a bonus. It just hasn't been decided yet when.

Thanks for the honesty Ricky

i think that fileserve doesn't count downloads...i'm asking to my friend to download some my links for seeing if fileserve work well or not...i understand that the count is not immediate, and in a topic there is written that fileserve could delayed for about 2.5 days..is it so? please someone answer me..i don't know if to continue with fileserve or not...the download before and after, will it count??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back