FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky, do you know when is the 404 errors on all the new files going to be fixed? You said that it is because of a bad server config, but when is this config going to be fixed? Thanks.

Having problems uploading via a browser
ipfy1w.png

@ all: Uploads/downloads are experiencing temporary issues. We will have it fixed soon. Please hang in there for the time being. I know how annoying it can be not to be able to upload anything at all or only partial. We are fixing servers and adding new ones! Everything will be back to normal + quicker within 24 hours!

@ rey2k5: Within Friday. 100%.

Wo Hoo got my first payout !! fileserve is becoming better and better day by day...

And thank you Ricky for all support and assistance you gave me.....

@ Yad: Will keep you guys up to date as new servers come up

@ Bloodsucker: No going fine

@ EsotorisK: We're looking at how we can develop a FS2FS mode. We could do a FS2FS on ALL files tomorrow, but people will get pissed off on this since you can be """"stealing"""" (notice the ") other people's uploads.

I buy premium, but download speed is too slow... Up to 30 kbps... At hotfile, sharingmatrix and rapidshare go up to 4000 kbps.

Also I cant resume stoped download, and cant use any download menager...

@ Yad: Will keep you guys up to date as new servers come up

@ Bloodsucker: No going fine

@ EsotorisK: We're looking at how we can develop a FS2FS mode. We could do a FS2FS on ALL files tomorrow, but people will get pissed off on this since you can be """"stealing"""" (notice the ") other people's uploads.

FS2FS can become very bad towards those who spend alot of time uploading to FS just to have their links remote uploaded back to FS with no time wasted.

@Ricky I have a few hundred GB of files i need to backup/copy. Will the process go fine if i backup the files?

got my 2 payouts
thanks fileserve.

You use this same name on all forums?

You are such a lamer,you get your points/earnings from other people's hard work.
You copied a topic of mine that i work on everyday and u left it like it was and only replaced my links with your fileserve links,you actually remote uploaded my links because your lazy ass can't do any other thing better.
People like you make me sick.

Sorry for going off topic.

@ ZeroAT: Not now it wouldn't be, no. Please do this when we get our new servers up.

@ Bloodsucker: stats stopping/halting/pausing/taking a cigarette break: What does it matter if the end result will still be displayed?

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it. We don't stop recording, we never have, so what is the difference between showing it every second vs. showing it every 24 hours? Just a bad habit of F5'ing your account to see an increase of numbers that you cannot request any way until the day turns 00:00?

@ RickyFS tell me why i have no problem with FS :|

just kidding :))

Still waiting for moneybooker payout :'(

when FS staff start working on mb API ? :|

Over all FS good for uploaders and hope will good for downloader <3

@ lion_boy877: This got a little bit delayed as we've been in a sandstorm of trouble with our servers the past 48 hours. We should be coming out of this within the next 24 hours and the sky should be blue or pink. Then we can work on it together with the account security.

Some user complained about a file that couldnt be downloaded.
I tried it myself and he was right.
I remote uploaded that part and tried again and got same error o.o
This is what i get from idm.

[slide]http://i29.tinypic.com/6z3tkx.jpg[/slide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back