FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with the DL speed???

This is my dl speed with Fileserve (Premium Account)

And this is my speed on Hotfile (NO Premium Account)

WTF is this?? Same file :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hi Ricky,

Just wondering since the search function is quite slow, can we have a option to search the current folder instead of the whole file system? This can reduce the search workload.

for example, if i am at the root folder, I only want to search the root folder instead of searching all the sub folder?

sorry, it's 2 DVDS, 26 parts, no mirror, and part 6 of DVD 1 showing 0 download

ac936e.jpg

99.99% part06 was corrupted :)
Try to download this part to check.

@ chicoes: Should not be a delay. I can see at the end of each day that it accumulates to the right amount.

@ irscene: I do not check FS 24/7, but if there's a hold on stats, we always recover it. Regardless, the sum of the money made in total matches up with what it was previous week, the week before and the week before that week.

@ xTreme: We have begun server migration on servers. We have done this for quite a while, but at a slow pace, which we have now increased in order to improve our service. Consider it as a "j-Curve"...It goes down and then it shoots up.

@ khaledalanzy123: As stated above (server migration), some servers are affected while others are running at top speed.

@ Windinmyhair: I will check with techs if everything from Filefactory is running smooth.

@ Tyler: On our back end we have made significant improvements to the Remote Upload feature, thus, you see that some functions were not rectified, i.e. when you have !@%^& in your password or username it may not have worked.

@ barrix: Can you elaborate on that? ISP, browser...? I had a colleague in UK recently who reported no issues on FS (I specifically asked because IWF likes to block us regularly), and all feedback I got was two thumbs up on speed and browsing.

@ sewer: Please use an accelerator, i.e. Fileserve Manager.

@ pocs: I'll take that idea up with the techs. Is the search function really that slow? Slowed down?

@ all: I've stated this before, but I'll remind you again.
IF there is a break in your downloads or for your users please note:
-Time of this event (FS time)
-Username (if none, nevermind)
-Link of the file

Maybe this could bring the broken download complaints down...! I haven't noticed this yet, perhaps, because I only test with a Premium account. Break in download could also be caused due to high load on the servers while we are working on it. That's what we want to find out; so help us to help you!

Last edited:
I can't stop looking at my statistic hour by hour. LOL.
Thank you fileserve. Best of the best=)
P/s: Im selling Premium Voucher FS with discount 20% for payment from WMZ and LR or VN local bank. So dont be heistate to asking 8-)

@Ricky: Why im not being listed as reseller ? I must reach plan 20% to be listed, rite :)

@ tadt_2210: I do not know exactly. I believe you need a website first and foremost. Then you need to have deposited X-amount/worked with us for X-amount of time before you become "trusted" and "listed".

Am i ever going get my money?
It has been 2 weeks since i have been waiting to get my money.
At first i was waiting a week for my money to get transferred from the earnings account. And now i have been waiting since 28 July for the money to get transferred to my paypal account?
What is the problem? Will i ever see the money in my paypal account?

It is 14 days today since i have requested the money...

fileserveu.jpg

darn it! i forgot to click payout earlier. have all payments been sent? i just clicked "Payout" a few minutes ago. is there a chance i will receive my money today?

Last edited:
@ zoug100: We haven't made payment yet. Coming soon :) What's the rush?

How can 14 days be from the 28th of July? Beg you count those days for
me.

I know to count. I mean it is 14 days since i asked the money to get transferred from my earning account. It took 7 days... I mean the total days of the process...

@ zoug100: What's your username again? I'll screenshot it for you.

You ask for payment on the 28th (Thursday) of July. That's already past due date on payment which goes out on a Wednesday.

Hi, Ricky I pressed "Transfer to Payout Account" on passed Sunday (1st August), and NORMALLY it should transfer to "Payout account" by yesterday or today morning, but This week It's still pending, so I can't press payout this week. What's wrong with that. Please help.

@ zoug100: What's your username again? I'll screenshot it for you.

You ask for payment on the 28th (Thursday) of July. That's already past due date on payment which goes out on a Wednesday.

I mean a t first when we ask a payment.the 1st stage... i dont mean the payout stage ricky...
I mean the first one (tranfer from payment account)... i requested it on 20 July and it was pending for a week... And after it was approved i pressed the payout... Did you understand what i mean now? I dont doubt i asked the payment in july 28th..
No problem mate... i will wait... it is my first payment and i didnt know the details of the processes and i also didnt know Wednesday is the payment day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back