FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Shagrath: Same data coming in, same amount of downloads by premiums/free, same earnings. Same everything basically, so I guess 80% of those uploaders must only account for less than .1% if we stick with real data and not assumptions :)

So, nothing can be done?? I'm doomed to not be able to upload anything else ever again because of this captcha that just won't go away??:(:(:(

@ cenginturk: They are not of a significant size yet for us to consider setting them up for remote upload. When they are big enough we will set it up.

@ BloodSucker: What did I tell you earlier? Please read that again.

@ BloodSucker: What did I tell you earlier? Please read that again.

That you'll look into it tomorrow? .... I read it. But it doesn't mean that it will be working tomorrow.

And I'm upset because I did nothing wrong and can't upload. Other users share their accounts, share sBorgs and RapidLeech sites and continue to work just fine with no captcha.

Sorry Ricky, but it's not fair for me as an honest user to not be able to upload.

I use fileuploader to Fileserve, but it seems that non of the files appear at my filemanager, however, they are all downloadable.

Why is this happening?

This sucks... I must every 5 minut to login into fileserve... Also my rapidleech script not work, and I cant upload there... Remote upload is so slow...

Also this with this capca make that I earn less money then usual...

Thank God this doesn't affect my server, and zooms uploading application, or, I will be the one instead of BloodSucker who would scream the most. :)

Can you really really finally publish API for uploading, before everything else?
We can all download using different applicatons, so, your urge to bring out downloading app, isn't more important from uploading feature. At least my opinion, lead with reason.
It is more necessary than you guys speculate is it, or is it not. API means proper uploading, no wasted bandwidth for you, or clogging servers with repetitive uploads of the same thing after failure.
Publishing API isn't rocket science... ;)

EDIT: Why is captcha put on login, anyway? To prevent uploaders from uploading?
I'm uploading only from one place, and I don't download almost nothing at all, but if I want, I want to be able to look at my account and condition from wherever I want, and not be prevented in that. So, I repeat, why putting captcha on login if I typed correct details?
Will I be banned from your service, If I login from 2 places at the same time, even they are on diferent part of Earth? I am talking about pure login, no downloads, or anything.

Last edited:
@aceveve

1)
Password might be wrong - but it seems it is ok.

2)
New captcha maybe fucks up

3)
Now everyone knows your username and that you have a short password.
Lets see how long time until someone hacks it :(

Never show your username anywhere.

@ callado: You keep reporting RU doesn't work but everytime I try (tried 2 hours ago from RS), it works. Please advice.

@ surfer: Yes?

@ aceveve: We don't know of a fileuploader. You mean z-o-o-m? Without the paying version you're uploading to the developer's account and he's making money off you. We don't own z-o-o-m.

@ cvrle77: As you can see we have other priorities set forth. We just got a ton of enemies, while we don't see any of our competitors receiving the same issues half the time. Guess someone (/plural) got a boner for our service. We feel slightly 'honored'.

@ berankis: No limits on upload speed.

@Gerner2010

1. password it is ok

2. no captcha for me

3. in fact I have a password of 16 characters (numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters, symbols)

Bad crack and/or you used the 10GB/daily limit the program has.

I used zoom a few times and every now and then files were not uploaded to my own account.
I ditched the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back