FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the payment procedur on fileserve.I wish it would be automatic every week like FS or HF its a pain in the ass-transfer to account---pending-----and then payout----pending.......

Ricky, i am back to uploading after 1 and half month last time i have an issue on my server with uploading speed to fileserve it was just about 200 to 400 kb/s, and before i was got about 700kb/s to 1 mb or 2 mb atmost

now the issue is same , uploading speed is too bad

can you do anything for this issue ? uploading via ftp

Ricky, i am back to uploading after 1 and half month last time i have an issue on my server with uploading speed to fileserve it was just about 200 to 400 kb/s, and before i was got about 700kb/s to 1 mb or 2 mb atmost

now the issue is same , uploading speed is too bad

can you do anything for this issue ? uploading via ftp
Lol i have a 100mbit connection and the uploadspeed on ftp is maximum 700kb/s.B-)

untitled-1.jpg

now when can i xpect my payout :(

@ brampower: The perpetrator redeemed all your money. Finding a tech who can reverse and put the figures back into the DB proves hard as you wouldn't be the first in the queue for this matter.

@ arjaylieann23: Should do yes. The earnings are updating real time if that's what you're looking for.

@ Ar!yaN: We will review FTP after...read first page.

@ enrique: Wednesday.

@ brampower:

First...Find how someone gained access to your account

Second...Pray every day that someone will take care of my request to get it fixed.

Ricky, did I ever say that you're the man? Oh well, you're the man!

A big thanks for the huge effort to keep such a great file host.

Edit:

I forgot: last Wednesday, I requested the payout, but I guess I read somewhere that the payouts were given every Wednesday. Is that correct? If it's not true, can you please tell me if there's something wrong with my account?

Edit 2:

Saw the first page, sorry, mate.

Last edited:
@ brampower:

First...Find how someone gained access to your account

Second...Pray every day that someone will take care of my request to get it fixed.

Alright, thanks a LOT for (trying to) help(ing) me out here mate!

Will I get an email or something, or should I just keep an eye on this thread until you tell me something? :)

Lol i have a 100mbit connection and the uploadspeed on ftp is maximum 700kb/s.B-)
:d i use my RPD to upload.always 13Mbits/file~1,6Mb/s
Fileserve site working very strong at the moment lol.hope it work more more stronger next time.Thanks Fileserve Thank Ricky .Great file host for all :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back