FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
t5WpuD.png

Works fine for me.

Why do I sense that Ricky's tone is somewhat pissed :P All I ever see is complaints and n00b problems. GEEZUS, at least say thanks to the man for giving you money so so you guys can buy a coffee in the morning.

Ricky Got an Opinion u should increase the rate for small uploads as every1 is choosing filesonic after hotfile for smaller file uploads as its pay same as hotfile...

Ricky, I would like to ask you a question:

I am premium member of total uploads of 530GB approx.

And today, I tried to create a copy of file, but it said that it fail because it exceeds the storage limit!

Isn't storage unlimited?

Esp. when it is a little above 500GB which you offer for free users.

I will wait for your reply :)

Thank you.

@RickyFS - Just to let you know, a lot of the time when I add files to remote upload I get the following error.

Gateway Timeout

Unable to connect to http://www.fileserve.com/remote-upload.php

It's not all the time but it does happen sometimes so just thought I'd let you know. (This may have already been discussed in the topic but I simply don't have time to check, sorry)

In other news, the issue I had before when it kept logging me out everytime I changed page appears to have stopped, so nice work on that one.

@ brampower: Please email support for recovery of your account. Why did you have 364 dollars just "sitting" on your payable account???

I emailed support, but I'm not getting a reply and soon it'll be too late because he will steal my money!

I had that money because I was going to save it for a little bit and then payout everything since Hotfile and Filesonic already payed me every week...

Do you think you can help me out here? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back